How Many Women - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Many Women

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I’m sorry Mister Helper. Under certain conditions a property owner can use minimal force to remove a person from their property. Whether it’s an occcupied dwelling or not is irrelevant, that’s you trying to up your game. You would have to have a reasonable belief they intend you harm to go harder. But I bet if you laid out all the facts we might not agree on what the outcome should be.
    776.031 Use or threatened use of force in defense of property.—
    (1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other’s trespass on, or other tortious or criminal interference with, either real property other than a dwelling or personal property, lawfully in his or her possession or in the possession of another who is a member of his or her immediate family or household or of a person whose property he or she has a legal duty to protect. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force only if he or she reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1189, ch. 97-102; s. 3, ch. 2005-27; s. 5, ch. 2014-195.

Unregistered
    776.031 Use or threatened use of force in defense of property.—
    (1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other’s trespass on, or other tortious or criminal interference with, either real property other than a dwelling or personal property, lawfully in his or her possession or in the possession of another who is a member of his or her immediate family or household or of a person whose property he or she has a legal duty to protect. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
    (2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force only if he or she reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1189, ch. 97-102; s. 3, ch. 2005-27; s. 5, ch. 2014-195.
    Thank you again Mister Helper, I am very familiar with 776. Lay out all the circumstances now so we can have a real discussion.

Unregistered
    The victim is the State of Florida technically in all crimes. But the victim you speak of gets with the SAO or tells the judge at advisory, pre-trial, etc. There is no form with regards to domestics at PCSO.
    "Technically" or legally, counselor?

Unregistered
    Oh I’m sorry Mister Helper. Under certain conditions a property owner can use minimal force to remove a person from their property. Whether it’s an occcupied dwelling or not is irrelevant, that’s you trying to up your game. You would have to have a reasonable belief they intend you harm to go harder. But I bet if you laid out all the facts we might not agree on what the outcome should be.
    Actually, wrong again. And you are supposed to be the one enforcing these laws? Shouldn't you learn them first? Or don't they teach you that in cop school? And it is not only "minimal" force, it is whatever reasonable force is required to stop the trespass, up to and including lethal force if there is imminent danger. All one would have to do to prove "imminent" danger is to follow police examples and claim "I was in fear for my life" "I thought he had a gun" or some other lame excuse.

"(b) If there is a human being in the structure or conveyance at the time the offender trespassed, attempted to trespass, or was in the structure or conveyance, the trespass in a structure or conveyance is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083."

Title XLVI
    CRIMES
    Chapter 810
    BURGLARY AND TRESPASS
    View Entire Chapter
    810.08 Trespass in structure or conveyance.—
    (1) Whoever, without being authorized, licensed, or invited, willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance, or, having been authorized, licensed, or invited, is warned by the owner or lessee of the premises, or by a person authorized by the owner or lessee, to depart and refuses to do so, commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.
    (2)(a) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, trespass in a structure or conveyance is a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (b) If there is a human being in the structure or conveyance at the time the offender trespassed, attempted to trespass, or was in the structure or conveyance, the trespass in a structure or conveyance is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (c) If the offender is armed with a firearm or other dangerous weapon, or arms himself or herself with such while in the structure or conveyance, the trespass in a structure or conveyance is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. Any owner or person authorized by the owner may, for prosecution purposes, take into custody and detain, in a reasonable manner, for a reasonable length of time, any person when he or she reasonably believes that a violation of this paragraph has been or is being committed, and he or she reasonably believes that the person to be taken into custody and detained has committed or is committing such violation. In the event a person is taken into custody, a law enforcement officer shall be called as soon as is practicable after the person has been taken into custody. The taking into custody and detention by such person, if done in compliance with the requirements of this paragraph, shall not render such person criminally or civilly liable for false arrest, false imprisonment, or unlawful detention.
    (3) As used in this section, the term “person authorized” means any owner or lessee, or his or her agent, or any law enforcement officer whose department has received written authorization from the owner or lessee, or his or her agent, to communicate an order to depart the property in the case of a threat to public safety or welfare.

Unregistered
    Actually, wrong again. And you are supposed to be the one enforcing these laws? Shouldn't you learn them first? Or don't they teach you that in cop school? And it is not only "minimal" force, it is whatever reasonable force is required to stop the trespass, up to and including lethal force if there is imminent danger. All one would have to do to prove "imminent" danger is to follow police examples and claim "I was in fear for my life" "I thought he had a gun" or some other lame excuse.
    Wow, you have issues. I guess you can’t do anything but copy and paste Florida Statutes. Listen John Wayne, good luck beating your guests up after you have had enough of them. Sounds like you had a prostitute at your house, ran out of money and decided she was “trespassing” and showed her what a real man you are. And none of what you pasted is what we are talking about. I keep asking you for the real story and you want to show what a great online wannabe lawyer you are. Good luck with your cause. Just remember when we come to arrest you that you cannot legally resist. But we know you will and we will enjoy using justifiable force against you, all the way to the jail. And speaking of whores, is your mom okay? I haven’t seen here on 34th Street in a while.

Unregistered
    Wow, you have issues. I guess you can’t do anything but copy and paste Florida Statutes. Listen John Wayne, good luck beating your guests up after you have had enough of them. Sounds like you had a prostitute at your house, ran out of money and decided she was “trespassing” and showed her what a real man you are. And none of what you pasted is what we are talking about. I keep asking you for the real story and you want to show what a great online wannabe lawyer you are. Good luck with your cause. Just remember when we come to arrest you that you cannot legally resist. But we know you will and we will enjoy using justifiable force against you, all the way to the jail. And speaking of whores, is your mom okay? I haven’t seen here on 34th Street in a while.
    Typical cop response. "We will threaten you and beat you up if you don't agree with what we say". After the threats then comes a childish attempt at an insult.

The Psychology of Why people Insult others?

Reason 01 – Insecurity
    Now it is very clear that people who insult you are negative people, right? But why do you think they actually insult you? The first reason is insecurity. Now there are some people who are insecure. They don’t feel good themselves and because they don’t feel good about themselves, they feel the need to control and they can only gain this need to control by putting other people down. So insecure people will always end up insulting you or make rude comments at you.

Reason 02 – Jealousy
    The second reason why someone would mock you or insult you is because they are jealous of you. That’s right, jealousy is a very important motive for someone to mock you or ridicule you. People who are jealous feel that they are not getting enough credit for what they are doing and that is why they wanna put you down. So say for example, if you have a coworker but your boss likes you better than your coworker, your coworker might end up making fun of the way you dress. He might make fun of the way you have given your presentation. He’s just plain jealous of you and that’s why he insults you.

Unregistered
    Typical cop response. "We will threaten you and beat you up if you don't agree with what we say". After the threats then comes a childish attempt at an insult.

The Psychology of Why people Insult others?

Reason 01 – Insecurity
    Now it is very clear that people who insult you are negative people, right? But why do you think they actually insult you? The first reason is insecurity. Now there are some people who are insecure. They don’t feel good themselves and because they don’t feel good about themselves, they feel the need to control and they can only gain this need to control by putting other people down. So insecure people will always end up insulting you or make rude comments at you.

Reason 02 – Jealousy
    The second reason why someone would mock you or insult you is because they are jealous of you. That’s right, jealousy is a very important motive for someone to mock you or ridicule you. People who are jealous feel that they are not getting enough credit for what they are doing and that is why they wanna put you down. So say for example, if you have a coworker but your boss likes you better than your coworker, your coworker might end up making fun of the way you dress. He might make fun of the way you have given your presentation. He’s just plain jealous of you and that’s why he insults you.
    Hey dumbass, you’ve been insulting cops since you started posting here. You do the same thing when you get pulled over. You act like a complete asshole and when the cop finally loses his cool you become the poor citizen being brutalized by the mean cop.

And the reason you won’t lay out the story that relates to what you are trying to illicit Eisner because you know whatever you did, you were wrong. Well guess what, boo hoo. That’s life kid. And you can copy and paste to your hearts desire, they are still just empty words someone else thought of.

Boo hoo. Poor little kid. Someone hurt your little feelings and now you are lashing out like all spoiled children with no backbone, online and anonymously. Boo hoo. Oh the tears. Oh the pain. My heart bleeds for you little guy.

See on the next call where you get to show your ass as usual. Thank you for the entertainment little boy. 🤣😂😅😂🤣

Unregistered
    Hey dumbass, you’ve been insulting cops since you started posting here. You do the same thing when you get pulled over. You act like a complete asshole and when the cop finally loses his cool you become the poor citizen being brutalized by the mean cop.

And the reason you won’t lay out the story that relates to what you are trying to illicit Eisner because you know whatever you did, you were wrong. Well guess what, boo hoo. That’s life kid. And you can copy and paste to your hearts desire, they are still just empty words someone else thought of.

Boo hoo. Poor little kid. Someone hurt your little feelings and now you are lashing out like all spoiled children with no backbone, online and anonymously. Boo hoo. Oh the tears. Oh the pain. My heart bleeds for you little guy.

See on the next call where you get to show your ass as usual. Thank you for the entertainment little boy. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
    How old are you? Like 12 or 13?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=now you are lashing out like all spoiled children with no backbone, online and anonymously.[/QUOTE]

Said the mentally unstable cop with anger issues while lashing out like a spoiled child with no backbone online and anonymously.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123