How Many Women
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Women

Unregistered

How Many Women

how many women in Pinellas county have been falsely arrested by deputies for battery in a domestic or other situation? Under color of law?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how many women in Pinellas county have been falsely arrested by deputies for battery in a domestic or other situation? Under color of law?
    I have no idea how many women have, but there are thousands of men here in Pinellas County that have.

Unregistered
    Zero... Can you name one?

Unregistered
    Domestics are easy. You show up. Ask questions, look for injuries, and make a decision. Where does the bad arrest part come in?

Unregistered
    Can you tell when a guy or a girl hits themself then cries abuse?

Do you always take somebody in, no matter the level of abuse?

Do you perform your due diligence in identifying who has rights to home?

Do you wait for back up if you happen to be alone on the call?

Unregistered
    No, no, yes, yes.... dip sh%t

Unregistered
    Can you tell when a guy or a girl hits themself then cries abuse?

Do you always take somebody in, no matter the level of abuse?

Do you perform your due diligence in identifying who has rights to home?

Do you wait for back up if you happen to be alone on the call?
    Can we tell if someone hit themselves? No, no one can.

Do we always take someone into custody regardless of the level of abuse? No, there must be PC.

Do we perform due diligence on who should be there? Yes, but it doesn’t apply to all domestics. It’s a domestic based on the relation not the home (I.e. child I’m common or blood relative).

Do I wait for backup if I’m alone? Nope, sadly some do.

Unregistered
    What if a deputy is videoed reading a woman her rights, asking her if she wants to talk, but cutting her off when she does, and then asking her to "turn around", never telling her she's under arrest, much less for what? What if he has no idea if the man has any legal right to be in the home against her wishes? That's because he never asked for ID, or mail, just took him at his word. What if he doesn't care if it's a clean arrest, cause he just needs to up his numbers, has found an easy capture?

Unregistered
    What if a deputy is videoed reading a woman her rights, asking her if she wants to talk, but cutting her off when she does, and then asking her to "turn around", never telling her she's under arrest, much less for what? What if he has no idea if the man has any legal right to be in the home against her wishes? That's because he never asked for ID, or mail, just took him at his word. What if he doesn't care if it's a clean arrest, cause he just needs to up his numbers, has found an easy capture?
    He’d be wrong then. Sounds like he took something personally. But none of what **u claim rules out PC existing. **u don’t paint the whole picture, but that wouldn’t help **u with whatever **ur point is.

Unregistered
    LOL... so now the cursing filter on this website takes the "Y" and the "O" out of y-o-u ?????? wtf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast