Training Division
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Training Division

I’ve never seen our training division as unorganized and deficient as it is right now. They keep canceling training classes. They don’t have enough rifle classes scheduled to fill the demand and then they cancel one. Then people in that class have been wait listed in over classes that are already filled.

Now they are canceling pistol qualification classes. They better not try to ding anyone for not showing up to training when training can’t even get their schedule straight. Another example of the wrong people being placed in positions they didn’t deserve and didn’t earn. This place is beyond a joke and I feel the new sheriff has a mountain to climb to fix this place.

Unregistered

Active shooter deficiency

And for the record, a big part of dealing with an active shooter is being able to match their firepower. Most of them have been armed with rifles or long guns. If we can’t get a damn rifle class, we are falling short of being prepared to deal worth an active shooter. I am sick of our training division fumbling the ball. Enough already!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I hate them. A holes!!! They are probably trying to go to 3 day work weeks.

Unregistered
    But they send civilians for training every three months, to classes taught by morons who have no clue and put you asleep! Enough with harassing the civilians!

Unregistered
    These incompetent boobs just canceled another class. This time it was rifle refresher. You people are buffoons!!!!! The administration in training needs to be transferred out!!!!!

Unregistered
    The training administration is a disastrous monumental failure.

Unregistered
    Sgt K. Is needed asap

Unregistered
    Who cares about rifle training you doofus!!! I just signed up for the beard grooming class, that way my lover wont complain so much of running his fingers through an unmanicured forest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve never seen our training division as unorganized and deficient as it is right now. They keep canceling training classes. They don’t have enough rifle classes scheduled to fill the demand and then they cancel one. Then people in that class have been wait listed in over classes that are already filled.

Now they are canceling pistol qualification classes. They better not try to ding anyone for not showing up to training when training can’t even get their schedule straight. Another example of the wrong people being placed in positions they didn’t deserve and didn’t earn. This place is beyond a joke and I feel the new sheriff has a mountain to climb to fix this place.
    You are an example of someone speaking before you know all the facts. Fact, the training division was told the Pompano range would be available to use this month. So training scheduled qualifications there, which allowed them to schedule other classes (rifle classes) at Markham. Well, when the city goes cheap, you get cheap. The Pompano range can't pass inspection, so a few qualification relays had to be moved to Markham, so the city could fix the problem, get re-inspected, then open this coming week. Again, the Pompano range couldn't pass inspection, so more relays had to be moved to Markham, which bumped some rifle classes. You are also full of crap, the only rifle classes that are full are at the end of the year. If you wait until the last minute that's your fault!!! I hope your work product is much better than your investigative skills. No, I don't work in training, I asked why the classes were being moved. That's what cops do, we ask questions.....morons just make assumptions and bad statements!!!!

Unregistered
    When rifle refresher and pistol quals were scheduled, it was with Pompano range being open. Due to a crappy build, the range isn't open. Can't have pistol and rifle on the same range at the same time. Do you think you can do a better job in training? Feel free to put in for it next time. Don't want to go to training but still want to complain about it? Why not grow a pair and go see the LT or new Major and say "Hi, I'm keyboard commando deputy *****, and I'd like to whine to you about how crappy your unit is. Here's how you should fix it:"

We will all hold our breath while you do something productive rather than come on here and whine like a little boy who didn't get as many animal crackers as the other kid did in kindergarten.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast