No more sides impartial investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/ortizfop/status/...441477632?s=21

Is this the press conference the President of the Fop should give. What happen to innocent until proven guilty. Oh I forgot they were black officers.

Unregistered
    Yea and criminals in uniforms. Plus sold a uniform. So yes sometimes we need to admit we are wrong. Yes criminals. Not cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea and criminals in uniforms. Plus sold a uniform. So yes sometimes we need to admit we are wrong. Yes criminals. Not cops.
    When he was in a drug dealers car sleeping my asssssss

Unregistered
    Has who’s six? The antisemetic one?
    No actually, isn't that the slogan the Reyes brothers ran on? Shouldn't they be transparent? Smh

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/ortizfop/status/...441477632?s=21

Is this the press conference the President of the Fop should give. What happen to innocent until proven guilty. Oh I forgot they were black officers.
    I don't know if olive reAlized but ortiz hasn't been the president in a while. Why wouldn't Tommy want to do a press conference? Why speak with only the Miami new times? Makes you wonder if he's actually being transparent?

Unregistered
    I don't know if olive reAlized but ortiz hasn't been the president in a while. Why wouldn't Tommy want to do a press conference? Why speak with only the Miami new times? Makes you wonder if he's actually being transparent?
    ***** you've realized *****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12