No more sides impartial investigation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

No more sides impartial investigation

Please stop taking sides just the investigations audits whatever it is play out. If Maximiliano screwed over a brother for his gain its against the oath he took as an elected official of the FOP. if te FOP used funds illegally then they will pay. What I do want to see is Tommy hold a press conference.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stop taking sides just the investigations audits whatever it is play out. If Maximiliano screwed over a brother for his gain its against the oath he took as an elected official of the FOP. if te FOP used funds illegally then they will pay. What I do want to see is Tommy hold a press conference.
    Lmao a press conference when did lugo do one of those.

Unregistered
    Lmao a press conference when did lugo do one of those.
    Actually he did do press conferences on English and Spanish. So did every president before him. I don't see an issue with this. Is it that Tommy is camera shy? It's a part if the job I elected him to do, the members elected him to do.

Unregistered
    Actually he did do press conferences on English and Spanish. So did every president before him. I don't see an issue with this. Is it that Tommy is camera shy? It's a part if the job I elected him to do, the members elected him to do.
    They took office recently what’s the conference on. If you say those fake texts your Full of it. No one should entertain a lie.

Unregistered
    They took office recently what’s the conference on. If you say those fake texts your Full of it. No one should entertain a lie.
    Well put the membership at ease come our say they are false allegations and move on. Not too hard.

Unregistered
    Well put the membership at ease come our say they are false allegations and move on. Not too hard.
    Read your email they said it’s false read the news they said it’s false are you stupid

Unregistered
    On its face, the evidence seems damning: The texts appear to show Reyes admitting the video was going to be cut to "look the way we want." But New Times contacted the Reyes brothers last night, and they have a simple explanation for this: The text messages aren't real.

"It's all fake," Tommy Reyes told New Times last night. "They couldn't even spell my brother's name right." He added: "We know it's fake and are not taking it seriously. We are not worried. Therefore we're ignoring it."

Unregistered
    On its face, the evidence seems damning: The texts appear to show Reyes admitting the video was going to be cut to "look the way we want." But New Times contacted the Reyes brothers last night, and they have a simple explanation for this: The text messages aren't real.

"It's all fake," Tommy Reyes told New Times last night. "They couldn't even spell my brother's name right." He added: "We know it's fake and are not taking it seriously. We are not worried. Therefore we're ignoring it."
    New times? That's a reputable news organization. The new times that has tried to discredit all police officers? Ate you serious? Next he will say he gave a statement to Al Crespo. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    New times? That's a reputable news organization. The new times that has tried to discredit all police officers? Ate you serious? Next he will say he gave a statement to Al Crespo. Unbelievable.
    Lmfaoo wow. That was funny. New times is reputable news organization based on Miami that loves police officers (Sarcasm). Next he's going to give another press release to the national Enquirer. Lol. Please read what the title says stop taking sides come out for a press conference, let the members know he has our six. That's what he ran on. We all want to be transparent but how can we?

Unregistered
    Lmfaoo wow. That was funny. New times is reputable news organization based on Miami that loves police officers (Sarcasm). Next he's going to give another press release to the national Enquirer. Lol. Please read what the title says stop taking sides come out for a press conference, let the members know he has our six. That's what he ran on. We all want to be transparent but how can we?
    Has who’s six? The antisemetic one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast