When will you learn that Ortiz has screwed you all. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys who cares what Ortiz has done in the past everyone here wants to find this magical audit or some wrongful doing by the Captain and his get along pals. This is why our department is failing apart we can’t agree to disagree on anything. Instead we try always living in the past trying to bring out everyone’s dirty laundry.
    Look at the every post they are all the same shit, someone talking about someone being a loser, or how their wife was sleeping with another cop. Or how someone is on steroids, or who leaves home early or stays late trying to 33 the next newest cop in the department.
    We came together in this last meeting and voiced our concerns and opinions so that the new administration could use this as a platform to make sure that those old mistakes don’t happen again.
    The real question we should all be asking ourselves is what can we do to make this department great again, or how can we look out for one another.

Isn’t that what the thin blue line represents, which 90% of the department reps on their cars, wrist or even screensavers?

Are we taught in the academy and even in the street or district level that we are family and that we look out for one another? Yes, I am aware that every family has the black sheep, but regardless of that they are still family.
    The real question is let’s learn how to forgive and move forward, let’s not forget because we learn from our mistakes and we don’t need to make them again. But let’s try and act like the grown men and women that we are suppose to be and cut this bullshit out.
    Sailor, your speech had tears running down my cheek. I would have more to comment on this but right now I need a min. to compose myself.

Unregistered
    You can make fun of my comment all you like but you know that it’s the truth. I was and am affected just like the rest of the department with the shitty decision which were made by the previous administration both FOP and Department. But I rather focus on making sure they don’t happen again than sitting around trying to figure out if something was done wrong in the past. No one can change the past we can only learn from it last time I checked.
    I pose you this similar example, when you meet a new girl or guy and start dating do you concern yourself with how many partners they have slept with?
    Also do you care to know who they are?

The answer to these questions should be simple, you should not give a rats ass what happen in their past, instead you should focus on your future with them. Living in the past will never get us anywhere instead it will just make us continuously relieve a moment in time that we just don’t want to relieve. This is a vicious circle or a rut like in baseball, we all need to focus on moving forward forget Javi, Lugo and anyone else from the past and focus on what we have now. If we don’t like what we have then focus on how to make changes so that we don’t leave them in power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12