Hello usf can you hear me ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    When we do have that active shooter here someday and our response is being picked apart by every "expert" in the field, I will guarantee that Communication will be the biggest failure noted above everything else.

Im really getting sick and tired of reading our PIO's daily email reporting the millions of dollars being donated to B.S. USF entities, the planters, open air meditation spaces, concerts and other "University experiance enhancements".

Radios, yes, this must be addressed, but its also the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all around funding and respect that is not afforded to our Department.

Unregistered
    We ***** about a lot of stuff on here because its the only place we can without retaliation.

The Radios are absolutely the worst and will end up getting someone hurt . The laptops freeze up and loose signal .

USF has tons of money that they can spend on B.S. but they continue to nickle and dime us to death when it comes to our equipment and our safety.

Hopefully this post can serve as something that can be used to look back on when something goes bad here.

Unregistered
    Your radio and your computer are not important to the people who are in charge. They can't wait to run out the door each non holiday workday and feel the load of leadership falling off their shoulders so it can be thrown on to some Sgt, Cpl or officer.

Unregistered

loose/lose

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We ***** about a lot of stuff on here because its the only place we can without retaliation.

The Radios are absolutely the worst and will end up getting someone hurt . The laptops freeze up and loose signal .

USF has tons of money that they can spend on B.S. but they continue to nickle and dime us to death when it comes to our equipment and our safety.

Hopefully this post can serve as something that can be used to look back on when something goes bad here.
    hey numbnuts learn proper word usage. ****- nose

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey numbnuts learn proper word usage. ****- nose
    Typical command staff, worrying about things that don’t matter.

Unregistered
    Our laptops have been off and on for the last few days but we are slaves to free service that SPRINT gives us. Millions and millions of dollars pour into USF each year for basically utter nonsense, but we have to beg and end up gettting pennys that just about allows us to stay at a level of Police Technology in the same decade.

Unregistered
    I wonder the same thing. For a university that has so much money, we are treated like crap. Our laptops and air card are a joke. Our patrol vehicles constantly break down. Our building is ancient and backs up with sewage. Our equipment is not top notch.

I feel bad for our chief, he really tries hard to make things better for us, but at the end of the day all these money issues are above him and controlled by the university. Usf spent 16k on renaming Maple to Genshaft drive. I'm sure we could have used that 16k to.. I don't know.. maybe get a internet service provider that works so we can do our job on the street.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12