Assistant Chief of Police Positions

Unregistered

Assistant Chief of Police Positions

Who do you think are the MOST qualified options for the Assistant Chief positions?

Put personality differences aside, no question Pedroso for Support Services & Atherley for Operations. Anyone else would be a poor, devastating option for the Chief’s future.

This dept finally needs to unite, once and for all... I hope the Chief does the right thing.

Unregistered
    Hudak is an a$$hole

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hudak is an a$$hole
    He will pick someone as dirty as him

Unregistered
    He will pick someone as dirty as him
    Impossible. No one is as dirty as him!

Unregistered
    Impossible. No one is as dirty as him!
    Tru dat brother

Unregistered
    Heard the Chief is going to bring in his buddy from the outside to be an Assistant Chief. Appears he needs to find someone more qualified than Major RP to justify not selecting him. Probably better for RP when the Chief gets the boot out of here. If this is all true, then the Chief is full of baloney as usual. Can’t believe the City’s elected officials, especially the City Manager (who is intelligent), are allowing the Chief to destroy the department. But, maybe that’s their intentions. Heard behind closed doors they aren’t too happy with him.

Unregistered
    Miami Beach Deputy Chief Richard Clements is rumored to be getting the spot.

Unregistered
    Disappointing if true. My colleagues at MBPD said no one there likes him. They would be excited to see him go. These type of hires and decisions are what always sets our agency backward. Unfortunate but not surprising. A consistent pattern here. The Chief, who I used to support, hasn’t made any good decisions thus far. But, has successfully alienated himself from his important role, to be leader. Correct me if I’m wrong and provide otherwise. And, the deep rooted politics in this City have really clouded the elected officials and what our agency stands for. We really need change and support... we are all running scared. No wonder so many officers are leaving and looking to leave.