Welcome to the jungle! MLK would bow his head in shame if he saw these hoodlums act
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Welcome to the jungle! MLK would bow his head in shame if he saw these hoodlums act

Juam Perez, you are a true pendejo! Stop hiding in that puzzle palace and let us do our job. Stop sending your arse kissing brass to roll calls to warn us to “show sensitivity” towards a group of outlaws that hold this county hostage every January. Take off that badge and go home penco.

Unregistered
    Meanwhile in this lawless county with no police, law or order. I had a citizen walk up to me and curse out the department for letting this lawlessness to go on.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...nk=latest_side

Unregistered
    When do we say “enough”?

Unregistered
    This isn't going to stop until there's a major accident involving several fatalities and the community demands the police puts a stop to it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This isn't going to stop until there's a major accident involving several fatalities and the community demands the police puts a stop to it.

Which community? the law abiding community has been clamoring for years for MDP to enforce the law! Yet nothing happens, making you the laughter of the thugs, the have "no respect for you"..

Unregistered
    Dont chase these idiots the director wont back us up

Unregistered
    Okay, with the current chase police in place, which is not going to change. Please state your plan/idea of how to stop this madness and speak with intelligence instead of complaining that nothing is being done. Maybe your idea could be the one that no one has thoght of.

Unregistered
    Street intelligence. Social media intelligence, community intelligence. I mean seriously? MDPD doesnt have an intelligence unit that gathers information from different sources? Stop making up units that all they do is stand around or sits around looking cool in their GI Joe gear while milking the system and create something to stop this madness on its tracks. Really it doesnt take a rocket scientist and years of studying to do this. Standing in front of news cameras showing anger to these riders to not ride because its illegal, wont work. You're fueling the fire. Learn a little about intelligence work then come talk to me. I can help when you create such unit. Stop promoting F&F that don't know what real police work is.

Also, showing police presence on the roads while this is happening is a start. At least the community sees you and feels safe. No need to chase anyone and cause harm to yourself and others.

I will give you a perfect example. Yesterday, the news helicopter was over a gas station and they were all there fueling up and talking. Not one police officer around. How hard is it to show up block the exit/entrance and make arrests? No need to wait until they leave to make your case. Stop them on their tracks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is what I look forward to every year. I'm waiting for a group of them, let say 20 or 30 of them to wipe out among themselves, and get f ucked up. I'm waiting for that, and I will be rolling in laughter.

Unregistered
    How hard is it to show up block the exit/entrance and make arrests? No need to wait until they leave to make your case. Stop them on their tracks!

Set up RDF with a bunch of traffic spikes, you need a couple of RDF field forces. Intell at the CP watching the media, as soon as they go into a gas station to refuel you move in with the spikes and block the exits, you must be fast. You will get 90% of the bikes and about 75% of the drivers. Once you do this a couple of times word will get out that the ride is over. JP Try it!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast