CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So have things gotten better with T-Rex and the baby? Or is it still business as usual?
    Things are great over here!! You should come join the micromanagement, I mean team over here. What’s going on in CVE life you ask?? The job is still awesome, the leadership or lack of, still sucks. PERIOD! you should see what Troopers over here get in trouble for. Insane.... we have one who got blasted for working a crash. One who got blasted for doing his people first 10 days past due. The list goes on and on. Everything that’s minor where you are is a Felony in CVE life.

Unregistered
    Things are great over here!! You should come join the micromanagement, I mean team over here. What’s going on in CVE life you ask?? The job is still awesome, the leadership or lack of, still sucks. PERIOD! you should see what Troopers over here get in trouble for. Insane.... we have one who got blasted for working a crash. One who got blasted for doing his people first 10 days past due. The list goes on and on. Everything that’s minor where you are is a Felony in CVE life.
    Truth! And you can drive a POS 7 year old truck with 180000 miles on it, with no spares in any district.

Unregistered
    This is a shame to hear.

Unregistered
    I've heard mumblings of a possible overnight shift coming for CVE. How accurate is this?

Unregistered
    I've heard mumblings of a possible overnight shift coming for CVE. How accurate is this?
    Why don't you ask JR. He's the little spy who knows everything

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask JR. He's the little spy who knows everything
    You mean baby burgess

Unregistered
    I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Troopers will leave in droves. Dayshifts was the only reason why many officers switched over in the first place.

Unregistered
    I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Troopers will leave in droves. Dayshifts was the only reason why many officers switched over in the first place.
    That's what they want. they hate fhp.

Unregistered
    I was thinking about putting my transfer into CVE in Tampa. Is it better in the office now that there are more FHP guys in there now? I've heard that the supervisors were a problem though. Is the shenanigans still going on?

Unregistered
    Who’s the next sucker to come over for some micro management??

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast