CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wtf is going on with CVE??? Everyone seems to be abandoning ship.. CVE troopers coming back to Troop C? WTF are they thinking? A Sgt is trying to bail out and get back to Troop C..????? Holy crap the rumors have to be true.. you guys need to get together and stick together and show the POS Lieutenant and Captain that they aren’t crap without the Troopers support.. you guys need to do nothing for a while and just sit back and wait and see what happens,, definitely can’t fire ya!
    They will find out soon enough. When you have several people trying to leave CVE and those who have transfers in to come into CVE are saying hell no now.....that should send a red flag to Tally. Hello, Tally WAKE TF UP!!!

Unregistered
    The house of cards is about to collapse. Just a few more days and it will all be brought to light. The rocket is ALWAYS WATCHING

Unregistered
    The house of cards is about to collapse. Just a few more days and it will all be brought to light. The rocket is ALWAYS WATCHING
    Hate this is going on in y'alls office in Tampa. We've heard rumors here in Orlando, but for me to actually come on here and read it myself. Wow! Not surprised at all with Burgess running the show there. Glad he is your problem not ours anymore!

Unregistered
    Hate this is going on in y'alls office in Tampa. We've heard rumors here in Orlando, but for me to actually come on here and read it myself. Wow! Not surprised at all with Burgess running the show there. Glad he is your problem not ours anymore!
    Talking about the rocket is always watching!!!??? I bet it watched him when he was watching his son play baseball

Unregistered
    Yawn. Same old shit. If you spent as much time doing your job as you spend on here spreading hate and lies you would be the top dog. You are such a *****. Man up! Grow up. Burgess hasn’t been in Orlando in over 15 years so I’m calling bullshit on anyone in Orlando having anything negative to say that actually worked with him.

Unregistered
    Yawn. Same old shit. If you spent as much time doing your job as you spend on here spreading hate and lies you would be the top dog. You are such a *****. Man up! Grow up. Burgess hasn’t been in Orlando in over 15 years so I’m calling bullshit on anyone in Orlando having anything negative to say that actually worked with him.
    Ok Burgess

Unregistered
    Ok Burgess
    Took the words out of my mouth! I mean it would be totally crazy that someone on the patrol 15 years ago would know about his work ethics and call him out on it! Lmao. And we are the Azz$$$s?? You done lost yo mind.. I’m pretty sure if I was closer to Tampa and worked there , i would be pretty mad with his supervision.. I have heard all the horror stories and I have seen many in paper and in emails. And if you just look at the transfer list, I’m just in shock! One poster had it right, there’s power in numbers, you guys need to stick together against those clowns. Complain about everything he does just like he complains about you guys.. file your complaints if he is not doing right or treating you fairly... I’m sure there is a number of policies he violates everyday... just like that vest that he didn’t have on the other day to name one.. Hey Burgess if your out of the office and on the road do you need a vest? There’s always going to be that one supervisor who thinks his crap don’t stink..

Unregistered
    Talking about the rocket is always watching!!!??? I bet it watched him when he was watching his son play baseball
    When the SGT goes down hes taking the LT and CPT down with him.

Unregistered
    When the SGT goes down hes taking the LT and CPT down with him.
    Take those mf pos down! Someone needs to! 5:30a-1:30p Capt. what do you do for 100k beside play candy crush? Lt. you're a joke too! Can you explain what you do besides take your kids to baseball practice on duty? Oh we didn't write enough utcs to a truck driver? Go f yourself! You gave Frank and Mike extra scale to get more weights and then you punish them. You can't even stick up for your guys who got $30k in weights.

Unregistered
    How about the guy that hid in the woods for a while this morning and then camped out at the Florida Cracker Kitchen? Way to be productive.The rocket doesn’t lie. Hypocrisy at its best.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast