CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Is it just me or is Tampa CVE burning at a rapid rate? Every CVE person I have talked to, have the same complaints, they say don’t get on Austin’s squad, Lt is a flaming turd and the Cpt backs him up and is ok with it being a crap hole?? I thought CVE, was retirement for you guys?? Lol. I’m just going to withdrawal my transfer lol, well Atleast until a few choice people leave.. I have never in all of my years, seen such disgust at management. I wonder if Talahassee really knows or is turning a blind eye to it? I do know this, ther is power in numbers, and there are plenty of Troopers pissed off.. I don’t want to be around when the crap hits the fan.. good luck guys and give them hell!! From what I see, Troop C troopers are suffering the worst that transfer over to the dark side, it’s oretty bad when a Troooer is willing to leave CVE to come back to Tampa Troop C. Lol. The grass is not green.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it just me or is Tampa CVE burning at a rapid rate? Every CVE person I have talked to, have the same complaints, they say don’t get on Austin’s squad, Lt is a flaming turd and the Cpt backs him up and is ok with it being a crap hole?? I thought CVE, was retirement for you guys?? Lol. I’m just going to withdrawal my transfer lol, well Atleast until a few choice people leave.. I have never in all of my years, seen such disgust at management. I wonder if Talahassee really knows or is turning a blind eye to it? I do know this, ther is power in numbers, and there are plenty of Troopers pissed off.. I don’t want to be around when the crap hits the fan.. good luck guys and give them hell!! From what I see, Troop C troopers are suffering the worst that transfer over to the dark side, it’s oretty bad when a Troooer is willing to leave CVE to come back to Tampa Troop C. Lol. The grass is not green.
    CVE is a joke. Slugs galore.

Unregistered
    No one gives a phuck about CVE. Laughing stock of the agency.
    Don't you have a crash or 10 holding that you need to attend to?

Unregistered
    It might look green but only because its constantly getting pissed & s**t on.

Unregistered
    Burgess was a crap Trooper, got ran off from Orlando and now has tears in his eyes because he can’t promote to Captain .. lol. Go pull his old stats, he was a slug himself.. just because you pass a test doesn’t make you a good supervisor.. I have zero respect for that POS

Unregistered
    Burgess was a crap Trooper, got ran off from Orlando and now has tears in his eyes because he can’t promote to Captain .. lol. Go pull his old stats, he was a slug himself.. just because you pass a test doesn’t make you a good supervisor.. I have zero respect for that POS
    You probably should pull his stats yourself. Routinely had better stats than most of his squad when he was a sergeant. He still has better weight enforcement stats than many troopers do and he’s a Lieutenant. Leading by example....

Sounds like you slugs should just go somewhere else to retire on duty.

Unregistered
    News flash: Burgess has never been a slug. As a Lt he still does more work than some of the slugs in Tampa. So easy to blame the Lt or Sgt when they’re getting onto you for stealing a paycheck from the state. Grow up and do your job. But if you want to keep this little thread alive we can identify who the real slugs in Tampa are. And by doing so it will also identify who is posting 95% of the crap on thread. But I bet you still won’t say anything to Burgess or Austin face to face. Pathetic

Unregistered
    Awwwww.. sounds like someone has their feelings hurt.. Burgess is amazing,, let’s see,, hmm. Who could of wrote this amazing story? Austin is that you?? Lol. Lord knows not to many CVE Troopers would of wrote that garbage.. so please do, call me out.. what’s my name?? The purpose of this board is so that we can call out POS like yourself and others without retaliation. Because we all know FHP never retaliates, at least you are not suppose to right?? I mean look at Watkins and Rivera, im pretty sure they love their supervisors,, now please, I’m going to do a drum roll and wait for you to call my name out.. lol

Unregistered
    Awwwww.. sounds like someone has their feelings hurt.. Burgess is amazing,, let’s see,, hmm. Who could of wrote this amazing story? Austin is that you?? Lol. Lord knows not to many CVE Troopers would of wrote that garbage.. so please do, call me out.. what’s my name?? The purpose of this board is so that we can call out POS like yourself and others without retaliation. Because we all know FHP never retaliates, at least you are not suppose to right?? I mean look at Watkins and Rivera, im pretty sure they love their supervisors,, now please, I’m going to do a drum roll and wait for you to call my name out.. lol
    Mike Jones is the primary guy. Chris Davidson is probably piping in as well ( Troop C doesn’t want you back). Matt Wisz is another malcontent as well (Hopefully he will be gone soon). Dwayne Maddux and Jason Gunter are slugs (Troopk K and C don’t won’t you back either)!so they could be posting as well. John Rivera and Walkers William are also some of the butt hurt guys.... but who knows for sure.

Unregistered
    Mike Jones

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast