CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Then quit *****ing or leave!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's no promoting in Tampa. Those guys won't be going anywhere. They've peaked.
    I’m going to “peak” on your wife while your working a sig 4

Unregistered
    CVE doesn't work S4 they get written up for it....

Unregistered
    You all are a sad and pathetic group of wuss-babies. Waaaaa.

Let's go public with our epic "problems".

Promote and fix everything to perfection or quit!!!
    Thank you Austin for your insights. But I’m sure if we take a survey, your probably the only person who thinks you are perfect over here.. and lord knows if we tell it to your face, you are a D-bag, nothing will get fixed and you will use our own words against us and run and tell Lieutenant and the Captain because we know what kind of person you are . Also, I do not want to promote for the measly few hundred bucks it gives you, so I can stay at the Tampa station all day long during my shit, just not my thing.. next let’s talk about being a Sergeant and your role as a “leader”. Plain and simple, you suck! You are no positive role model. The only thing positive about you is the energy and calories you spend moving your lard a$$! Let’s post your activity while you were in Hazmat.. want to see if we can get it? You were a slug and you damn sure never helped us out on the regular CVE side. A sergeant should be a leader, not a rat. Ask around and find out who a good leader is and ask them about their traits and qualities and learn from them. Well, only do that if you want to become a better person and not wanting your whole squad to think you suck.

Unregistered
    You all are a sad and pathetic group of wuss-babies. Waaaaa.

Let's go public with our epic "problems".

Promote and fix everything to perfection or quit!!!
    A.D.
    How can those under you even try to promote and better themselves and the agency when you give out bull$hit work history and tried to lessen the competition for your RAT Buddy?

Unregistered
    All this whining but no one on the transfer list trying to leave CVE. Only people trying to transfer into CVE. I think that speaks volumes. If Tampa CVE is so bad why don’t you miserable sacks leave? Maybe it’s really not that bad and guys just need to look in a mirror and fix your own problems.

Unregistered
    All this whining but no one on the transfer list trying to leave CVE. Only people trying to transfer into CVE. I think that speaks volumes. If Tampa CVE is so bad why don’t you miserable sacks leave? Maybe it’s really not that bad and guys just need to look in a mirror and fix your own problems.
    I spy,,,, a super Fat Sgt wrote this.

Unregistered
    Those that could did, and the list is not that long bud.

Unregistered
    Those that could did, and the list is not that long bud.
    Maybe it’s because Troopers like what they do on the CVE side, but can’t stand your pathetic way of supervising. The day will come when you need us and we will be here to screw you. The day will come, and when the D number hits, run to your “command” and see where it gets you

Unregistered
    I spy,,,, a super Fat Sgt wrote this.
    I literally just spit out my drink. Whomever wrote this, you are the man... If I did not actually know how big this Sgt really is, maybe it wouldn't of been as funny. But DAMNNNNNN... My man could afford to miss a meal or two ---hundred. I saw him the other day and thought that if I actually had to depend on him for backup, I really feel that he would literally "get in the way" more than he could help. I am newer, but obviously we are not enforcing any kind of weight standards around here. The teach you that you are the "elite" in the academy. And then you get out and see this? WTF? There is no physical or mathematical way that man can run more than 20 feet without collapsing and needing oxygen.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast