+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin

    Is it just me or is CVE sinking under DB Burgess and Austin???? Talk about leadership, it’s a do as I say, not as I do.. how dare you to challenge his superiority..

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Call your PBA Rep

    Maybe you should call your PBA rep and complain. Oh wait... you and your buddies already did that and it didn’t accomplish anything.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Didn’t 2 people get interviews because of complaints? Or did your dumb azz not see that?? It’s always inspirational to see idiots post , like the one above

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just go to work like adults and you will be fine. Quit acting like little snowflakes. Man up or turn in your man card.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t 2 people get interviews because of complaints? Or did your dumb azz not see that?? It’s always inspirational to see idiots post , like the one above
    Oh wow! They got an interview. Doesn’t mean they will get the position.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’m pretty sure nobody said they were going to get the position, but it is their right to interview, you turd!! It’s not your decision unless you are the major posting on this board. Everyone deserves a chance and that is why the union is important with FHP,, it’s because of incompetent supervisors, probably just like the above posters mentality.. it’s just terrible that such a good position has such crap supervision.. but on a good note, there is power in numbers and eyes.. we “the little trooper” see more than you think and we will put it where the sun don’t shine , because you will slip up.. we will just sit back and wait..

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m pretty sure nobody said they were going to get the position, but it is their right to interview, you turd!! It’s not your decision unless you are the major posting on this board. Everyone deserves a chance and that is why the union is important with FHP,, it’s because of incompetent supervisors, probably just like the above posters mentality.. it’s just terrible that such a good position has such crap supervision.. but on a good note, there is power in numbers and eyes.. we “the little trooper” see more than you think and we will put it where the sun don’t shine , because you will slip up.. we will just sit back and wait..
    He will slip up and we’ll be waiting, watching, and recording it. He’s not going treat us like he has been and get away with it. Does he know he’s on probation. Guess he’s never heard of leadings by example

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will slip up and we’ll be waiting, watching, and recording it. He’s not going treat us like he has been and get away with it. Does he know he’s on probation. Guess he’s never heard of leadings by example
    Please help us understand how badly you’ve been treated.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I always feel like someone is watching me 👀

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The supervisor position of authority and power has gone to Austin's head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •