CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin

Is it just me or is CVE sinking under DB Burgess and Austin???? Talk about leadership, it’s a do as I say, not as I do.. how dare you to challenge his superiority..

Unregistered

Call your PBA Rep

Maybe you should call your PBA rep and complain. Oh wait... you and your buddies already did that and it didn’t accomplish anything.

Unregistered
    Didn’t 2 people get interviews because of complaints? Or did your dumb azz not see that?? It’s always inspirational to see idiots post , like the one above

Unregistered
    Just go to work like adults and you will be fine. Quit acting like little snowflakes. Man up or turn in your man card.

Unregistered

Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t 2 people get interviews because of complaints? Or did your dumb azz not see that?? It’s always inspirational to see idiots post , like the one above
    Oh wow! They got an interview. Doesn’t mean they will get the position.

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure nobody said they were going to get the position, but it is their right to interview, you turd!! It’s not your decision unless you are the major posting on this board. Everyone deserves a chance and that is why the union is important with FHP,, it’s because of incompetent supervisors, probably just like the above posters mentality.. it’s just terrible that such a good position has such crap supervision.. but on a good note, there is power in numbers and eyes.. we “the little trooper” see more than you think and we will put it where the sun don’t shine , because you will slip up.. we will just sit back and wait..

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure nobody said they were going to get the position, but it is their right to interview, you turd!! It’s not your decision unless you are the major posting on this board. Everyone deserves a chance and that is why the union is important with FHP,, it’s because of incompetent supervisors, probably just like the above posters mentality.. it’s just terrible that such a good position has such crap supervision.. but on a good note, there is power in numbers and eyes.. we “the little trooper” see more than you think and we will put it where the sun don’t shine , because you will slip up.. we will just sit back and wait..
    He will slip up and we’ll be waiting, watching, and recording it. He’s not going treat us like he has been and get away with it. Does he know he’s on probation. Guess he’s never heard of leadings by example

Unregistered
    He will slip up and we’ll be waiting, watching, and recording it. He’s not going treat us like he has been and get away with it. Does he know he’s on probation. Guess he’s never heard of leadings by example
    Please help us understand how badly you’ve been treated.

Unregistered
    I always feel like someone is watching me 👀

Unregistered
    The supervisor position of authority and power has gone to Austin's head.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast