CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    mike jones is the primary guy. Chris davidson is probably piping in as well ( troop c doesn’t want you back). Matt wisz is another malcontent as well (hopefully he will be gone soon). Dwayne maddux and jason gunter are slugs (troopk k and c don’t won’t you back either)!so they could be posting as well. John rivera and walkers william are also some of the butt hurt guys.... But who knows for sure.
    damn dude who did you piss off? Everyone is blaming mike jones

Unregistered
    I work with Mike Jones and he is good people. He has not changed, his supervision has changed and just like any normal Sgt with something to prove, he is going after people. Keep your head up Mike.. they will always want more

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i work with mike jones and he is good people. He has not changed, his supervision has changed and just like any normal sgt with something to prove, he is going after people. Keep your head up mike.. They will always want more
    mike jones is good people. Ive worked with him for a long time. When he has something to say he will say it right to your face. I guess its easy to target him on here because of that. Keep on keeping on mike we got you brother.

Unregistered
    I agree, Mike Jones is a good guy. I think someone is obviously trying to make it look like Jones is posting this garbage.

Unregistered
    All you little whiny *****es, if you can't do your job ... wackenhut is looking for some good people

Unregistered
    I have worked with everyone mentioned, and for the current captain and Lt. I can say without a doubt that this was the worst office I’ve ever been employed in. Mike Jones is as good as gold and does what he’s told. He’s been tossed around everywhere. This agency has lost some superior troopers and supervisors because of the lack of attention from Tallahassee in reference to the captain and Lt. Y’all enjoy the drama. Just remember there are other agencies that actually appreciate their people and allow them to conduct law enforcement.

Unregistered
    I heard this was all over leoaffairs so I had to check it out.. Burgess was a true D-BAG in Orlando.. ask him about those days.. I’m happy he is in Tampa lol.. I do feel sorry for you guys in Tampa though.

Unregistered
    What exactly did Burgess do in Orlando that made him a douche bag over 15 years ago? Burgess is far from being a douche bag. Your mother on the other hand.....Get a life loser!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly did Burgess do in Orlando that made him a douche bag over 15 years ago? Burgess is far from being a douche bag. Your mother on the other hand.....Get a life loser!
    Can't defend the DB so you go to the "Yo mama". Sounds just little Burgess Jr. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Wtf is going on with CVE??? Everyone seems to be abandoning ship.. CVE troopers coming back to Troop C? WTF are they thinking? A Sgt is trying to bail out and get back to Troop C..????? Holy crap the rumors have to be true.. you guys need to get together and stick together and show the POS Lieutenant and Captain that they aren’t crap without the Troopers support.. you guys need to do nothing for a while and just sit back and wait and see what happens,, definitely can’t fire ya!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast