CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one gives a phuck about CVE. Laughing stock of the agency.
    If it weren't for CVE, FHP would have been dismantled years ago.

Unregistered
    How about the guy that hid in the woods for a while this morning and then camped out at the Florida Cracker Kitchen? Way to be productive.The rocket doesn’t lie. Hypocrisy at its best.
    Let me digest this for just a minute.. someone complaining about a Trooper going to eat! Hmmmmm. Gee let me get out my list of douchbagz and see who this could of been.. umm nope, no Troopers on that list. Hmm. Maybe 1 sergeant, definitely and Lt and a Captain. This list is small folks. So what? Now your crying that a Trooper ate you whiny BIT$H. I wish someone would bang your wife so you could put more of your attention into her. What? You don’t like all this attention on LeoAffairs? All the truth pouring out on here? So you cry on here like someone cares that a Trooper ate lunch? You are a disgrace to FHP and never deserved to wear the uniform. I wish you would go back to DOT. It’s pretty pathetic, watching the Lt and Cpt try to screw everyone in their path just so they can move up. How’s candy crush going captain? We say it jokingly, but we all know you beat the game on a state time. Lt, how is your son doing at baseball? Must be hot watching him on the sidelines in uniform getting paid. Yet you try to talk about a Trooper going out to eat? Lmao you guys crack us up. That’s all you do is GPS watch like a bunch of little girls. Remember your GPS is on as well my friend and unlike us Troopers, who gets paid for their travel home, you don’t.. have you been true to your T-time?? I bet a few public records request can determine that!!! Are you stealing from the State of Florida? I mean if your getting paid for travel time, I can assure you, you are.. how much time have you stolen? Enough for a felony yet? A few years of an hour a day can add up quickly.. Keep throwing rocks.. there’s more of us than there are you. And people who you “think” are your friends.. by and trust me , we know who the rats are on our side..

Unregistered
    Let me digest this for just a minute.. someone complaining about a Trooper going to eat! Hmmmmm. Gee let me get out my list of douchbagz and see who this could of been.. umm nope, no Troopers on that list. Hmm. Maybe 1 sergeant, definitely and Lt and a Captain. This list is small folks. So what? Now your crying that a Trooper ate you whiny BIT$H. I wish someone would bang your wife so you could put more of your attention into her. What? You don’t like all this attention on LeoAffairs? All the truth pouring out on here? So you cry on here like someone cares that a Trooper ate lunch? You are a disgrace to FHP and never deserved to wear the uniform. I wish you would go back to DOT. It’s pretty pathetic, watching the Lt and Cpt try to screw everyone in their path just so they can move up. How’s candy crush going captain? We say it jokingly, but we all know you beat the game on a state time. Lt, how is your son doing at baseball? Must be hot watching him on the sidelines in uniform getting paid. Yet you try to talk about a Trooper going out to eat? Lmao you guys crack us up. That’s all you do is GPS watch like a bunch of little girls. Remember your GPS is on as well my friend and unlike us Troopers, who gets paid for their travel home, you don’t.. have you been true to your T-time?? I bet a few public records request can determine that!!! Are you stealing from the State of Florida? I mean if your getting paid for travel time, I can assure you, you are.. how much time have you stolen? Enough for a felony yet? A few years of an hour a day can add up quickly.. Keep throwing rocks.. there’s more of us than there are you. And people who you “think” are your friends.. by and trust me , we know who the rats are on our side..
    Whatever JL

Unregistered
    Welcome back JL

Unregistered
    Welcome back JL
    Or is it JR? Hmmm. So many options to pick from. JR is the biggest pos in Tampa.

Unregistered
    💣👀 🤜🤛 ^^^ lmao

Unregistered
    Give the guy a break already.

Unregistered
    Give the guy a break already.
    Lt needs a break off in his bung hole

Unregistered
    Lt needs a break off in his bung hole
    His turn will come. Karma is a b@#$%

Unregistered
    So have things gotten better with T-Rex and the baby? Or is it still business as usual?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast