Why the double standard - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Destephan was fired. So why protect these clowns?
    I will pay 1 years salary to the person who submitted the complaint to produce the evidence and authenticate it.

Screw that 100k. Want to make a bet no one will take the offer. Because they committed a crime if they fraudulently created evidence.

Unregistered
    I will pay 1 years salary to the person who submitted the complaint to produce the evidence and authenticate it.

Screw that 100k. Want to make a bet no one will take the offer. Because they committed a crime if they fraudulently created evidence.
    Any takers

Unregistered

Tommy request for an FDLE Investigation if you have nothing to hide

Any takers
    What needs to happen is a thorough investigation. Everything else is a smoke screen. There are some bad people that need to be exposed starting with Max Valdes & Justin Garcia and the rest of the Gand that couldn't shoot straight.

Unregistered
    What needs to happen is a thorough investigation. Everything else is a smoke screen. There are some bad people that need to be exposed starting with Max Valdes & Justin Garcia and the rest of the Gand that couldn't shoot straight.
    Your asking people to investigate fake text. That’s not how our judicial system work. Substantiate the text by proving they are legitimate to begin an investigation. You can’t just fake something and think it can be taken at face value.

Ortiz you are known for this. It’s in your nature.

Unregistered
    I agree Maximiliano Tommy Matt Justin and Joe are all bad actors. They should have to pay for what they did to our brother. Destephan is a victim of this current FOP Gestapo. They don't want a balance of power they want a dictatorship. Tommy can do what ever he wants.

Unregistered
    I agree Maximiliano Tommy Matt Justin and Joe are all bad actors. They should have to pay for what they did to our brother. Destephan is a victim of this current FOP Gestapo. They don't want a balance of power they want a dictatorship. Tommy can do what ever he wants.
    Ortiz controls the executive board. Tommy can only do anything if the members show up and vote that way.

So he’s powerless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12