DBPR/ABT Transition - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was the reason for dumping her?

Hmm... because she Is not wanted.

Unregistered
    So please tell who she was listening too???
    I'll chime in here and say her little accreditation friend and circle.

Unregistered
    So a new Director and deputy director. This could be good because lately we haven’t gotten anything done. This could be bad because it could get worse. Hopefully we get a new chief too. The last straw was reversing his stand on social media during backgrounds and covering it up by saying “well what I meant was” and then maybe the whole giving out used vests things and backtracking when called out by a captain.

Unregistered
    Maybe the Lottery will give her a job that is if her good friend gets to keep his.
    DP was an absolute legend!

Unregistered
    So a new Director and deputy director. This could be good because lately we haven’t gotten anything done. This could be bad because it could get worse. Hopefully we get a new chief too. The last straw was reversing his stand on social media during backgrounds and covering it up by saying “well what I meant was” and then maybe the whole giving out used vests things and backtracking when called out by a captain.
    Sorry, don't get on here often and don't really keep up. What did the Chief do with the social media background thing?

Unregistered
    DP was an absolute legend!
    And Janet was a waste of tax payers money.

Unregistered
    And Janet was a waste of tax payers money.
    No tax payer money went to pay her salary or your. Salaries are trust funded. You see, a portion of the money collected by excise tax on the products we regulate pays the salaries.

Now to address your myopic crack.

I also thought of JH as a firefighter. She kept that crapstorm from completely destroying ABT. Maybe this post won't get deleted. Some of us know the truth.

Unregistered
    No tax payer money went to pay her salary or your. Salaries are trust funded. You see, a portion of the money collected by excise tax on the products we regulate pays the salaries.

I also thought of JH as a firefighter. She kept that crapstorm from completely destroying ABT. Maybe this post won't get deleted. Some of us know the truth.
    Hmm.., so maybe you should read your post before sending it out to the world. Her pay comes from excise tax payers, correct?

Unregistered

A tax is a tax douce.

Unregistered
    Hmm.., so maybe you should read your post before sending it out to the world. Her pay comes from excise tax payers, correct?
    Please have someone from Auditing explain it to you. A tax is a tax except when it is not. If you didn't buy alcohol or a license, you didn't contribute to my pay. This used to be taught in basic beverage but i guess they dropped it to make room for report writing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12