DBPR/ABT Transition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

DBPR/ABT Transition

Is it true that JH got the axe today??? I'll believe it when I see it but if it's true that is sad. Meanwhile TP gets a promotion?

Unregistered
    Let the fun begin! I don’t know if JH is still here or not but I think the fact that she was the asset director and we have an acting director that isn’t her means she’s either gone or going to be gone.

Unregistered
    So sterling is only temporary? This is exciting times. Everyone above LT could be gone by spring break!!!!

Unregistered
    JH was the voice of reason and helped control the wacky. Her experience in state government was a blessing for us and I suspect now things will be different but not better.

I am amused by the title of this thread - DBPR/ABT Transition. Same circus. Different clowns.

Unregistered
    What was the reason for dumping her?

Unregistered
    Are the majors and captains all making it through the transition?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So sterling is only temporary? This is exciting times. Everyone above LT could be gone by spring break!!!!
    Everyone here is temporary. Good people or political @$$ smooching hack, it doesn't matter. LE rolled inside a civilian agency will never be a satisfactory arrangement.

Unregistered
    Are the majors and captains all making it through the transition?
    I would say yes. I don't foresee too too many more changes as far as anyone getting canned. There are unfortunately people out there who enjoy misery and hurt for others who were saying "everyone SES is done". That's doubtful.

As for JH she is in a good place. Plus she new what she was walking into when she took that position and left the Chief position.

Unregistered
    Maybe the Lottery will give her a job that is if her good friend gets to keep his.
    We can work lottery cases again now that she is gone.

Unregistered
    JH was the voice of reason and helped control the wacky. Her experience in state government was a blessing for us and I suspect now things will be different but not better.

I am amused by the title of this thread - DBPR/ABT Transition. Same circus. Different clowns.
    Hey Janet! How you doing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast