No response from Tommy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

No response from Tommy

No response from Tommy Reyes. As a member of te FOP, I want to hear you say you have no comment, something anything other than no response.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No response from Tommy Reyes. As a member of te FOP, I want to hear you say you have no comment, something anything other than no response.
    They said it’s false what else you want. If I provide you a chat between me and the president are you going to give it the time of day. No

Unregistered
    Pero not responding by sending a response to say you’re not responding is a response.

Unregistered
    Pero not responding by sending a response to say you’re not responding is a response.
    It’s fake that’s the response. I can fake a text too and send it in. How about the sender come forward with originals. Bet they f*kin won’t LMAO because it’s fake

Unregistered

If it's fake what are you afraid of being investigated??

It’s fake that’s the response. I can fake a text too and send it in. How about the sender come forward with originals. Bet they f*kin won’t LMAO because it’s fake
    Let the Forensic Analyst decide whether the texts are fake or not.
    Let's get to the bottom of it. It puts Tommy's Group in a very bad light as if they are willing to do anything to win an election. The fact that characters like Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Orlando Martinez & Attorney Cunnill does not pass the smell test.

Tommy, you have been awfully quiet about the subject matter.

What happened to the transparency that was part of your platform?

Unregistered
    Is there a planned press release?

Unregistered
    Is there a planned press release?
    I would like to see the FOP have a press conference or interview where they denounce these allegations. Make everyone look like a fool.

Unregistered
    I would like to see the FOP have a press conference or interview where they denounce these allegations. Make everyone look like a fool.
    No point in entertaining fake texts. To be honest I’d rather see progress on the audit.

Unregistered
    No point in entertaining fake texts. To be honest I’d rather see progress on the audit.
    Auditing is fine I will agree, but i want to see a press conference of him denouncing the allegations. Wouldn't you agree?

Unregistered
    Auditing is fine I will agree, but i want to see a press conference of him denouncing the allegations. Wouldn't you agree?
    Any comments from Tommy regarding the Press Conference?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast