Audit is coming. Hate to be treasure.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Audit is coming. Hate to be treasure.

Ortiz why so mad. Why do you fear a detailed forensic audit. Perhaps you’ve got something to answer for? You won’t be able to stop it. This is from and for the members. We don’t need the Reyes to get the job done.

Good luck you’re screwed. You know what you did you should have played ball.

Unregistered
    Those crooks stole money from cops. Watch what happens when they get to the bottom of this whole thing.

Unregistered
    Yawn, stretch, back to sleep

Unregistered

The las two Treasurers were Tommy Reyes & Max Valdes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz why so mad. Why do you fear a detailed forensic audit. Perhaps you’ve got something to answer for? You won’t be able to stop it. This is from and for the members. We don’t need the Reyes to get the job done.

If anybody should be worried it should be these two clowns

Unregistered
    If anybody should be worried it should be these two clowns
    Tommy nor max were ever treasure. The last treasures where.
    Chris
    Destephan
    Lugo

Unregistered
    Tommy nor max were ever treasure. The last treasures where.
    Chris
    Destephan
    Lugo
    Imagine that! And Chris left that do nothing full time position at the Fop hall immediately.
    I always found that strange.

Unregistered
    Imagine that! And Chris left that do nothing full time position at the Fop hall immediately.
    I always found that strange.
    I’d have disappeared as well that jobs not worth your career

Unregistered

Ortiz second the motion for an audit. So why would he be afraid of an audit. Smoke and mirrors Maxipad. No one likes you. Look audit audit audit but don't look at me ****ing a brother over without vaseline. Bring the audit and stfu.

Unregistered
    Ortiz second the motion for an audit. So why would he be afraid of an audit. Smoke and mirrors Maxipad. No one likes you. Look audit audit audit but don't look at me ****ing a brother over without vaseline. Bring the audit and stfu.
    just so you know a CPA annual report is not a forensic audit

these are two separate services and each one has its own engagement letter
    an annual CPA report only confirms on the items that were provided to them by mgmt.

a forensic audit looks beneath, looks for malfeasance, looks for evidence supporting fraud, as well as integrity auditing as well as other operational voids---the scope of service is defined in their engagement letter

these are two separate functions, and not all CPAs are qualified to do a forensic audit.

Unregistered
    either way, get it done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast