Transferring

Thread: Transferring

Unregistered

Transferring

How is this agency? Thinking about moving up north, currently in a SO in SWFL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't do it. Trust me... DONT!!!!!

Unregistered

I will preface my response with the fact that I am not in a cushy position. To the original poster, If you are trying to stay in FRS, it’s a solid agency to work for. The new administration has been making changes that are going to benefit us for the long term. Good pay, benefits, equipment, and training. Retirement is great despite post 2011 meddling by the old governor making people work 30 years instead of 25. Politics are here like anywhere else. Have some haters and disgruntled people like anywhere else. Have those who are blatant butt kissers like anywhere else. Have bad things that happen to good people like anywhere else. All in all, if your interested put an application in. We need every abled body person we can get because we are very short on the road and in the jail.The more quality people we can get, the more people will get 40, go home on time, and stay safe. Good luck to you and stay safe!

Unregistered
    Listen to the guy that says don’t do it. Sheriff is a POS and will fry you for anything. This place is horrible and there is a reason we are so short on deputies. Do your homework your making a mistake. If you don’t need FRS then got to Tampa PD you’ll be much happier