JP Guillot
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Guillot

Unregistered

JP Guillot

Just two words for you, you are a Besa Culo and a Postalita.

Unregistered

Academy Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just two words for you, you are a Besa Culo and a Postalita.
    Besa Culo is a understatement !!!! He un comé binga. My rookie tells me no one likes him at the academy.

Unregistered
    Besa Culo is a understatement !!!! He un comé binga. My rookie tells me no one likes him at the academy.
    Chivaton! Tarru!

Unregistered
    MCPBA mad again

Unregistered
    I remember when this mama tranka got fired for lying and making untruthful reports and statements, he was making a living by selling beat up cars and working as a part time security, now he drank the look aid like the true mama tranka that he is and thinks his back don't stink.

Unregistered
    I remember when this mama tranka got fired for lying and making untruthful reports and statements, he was making a living by selling beat up cars and working as a part time security, now he drank the look aid like the true mama tranka that he is and thinks his back don't stink.
    Your reply is so funny,calling him a mama tranka. He is a backstabbed two face Mierda.

Unregistered
    JP has always been this way since he was a PSA, arrogant and a know it all. Although I have to say that out of work he is a stand up guy and would give you the shirt off his back to help you out. If need be. Yet the problem would be that he would remimd you on a daily basis that he gave you his shirt and how he wants others to know that he did this good deed.

Unregistered
    Lol wow Papoooo

KDKA620
    ****y, little man syndrome, right winged fascist, prick. How he ever got his job back after being fired is beyond me. Oh wait who was mayor? Now I understand.

Unregistered
    Tough crowd....its all fun and games til someone gets their feelings hurt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast