Max Valdes / Justin Garcia's Text referred Retirees as RETARDS

Unregistered

Max Valdes / Justin Garcia's Text referred Retirees as RETARDS

RETIREES, YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED AND DISRESPECTED BY ORLANDO MARTINEZ DE CASTRO AND THIS BAND OF MISFIT INCOMPETENTS. LOOK AT THE CHANEL 10 REPORT WHERE YOU ARE DESCRIBED AS "RETARDEES"

Tommy, the truth shall set you free - criminal conspiracy

When they get a Forensic Investigator to confirm about this conspiracy, what are you going to say then?

The texts speak for themselves: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY! You, your brother, Matt Reyes, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Attorney Cunill, Orlando Martinez de Castro. DID I LEAVE ANYBODY OUT?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY AT WEDNESDAY NIGHTS FOP MEETING! THOSE RETIREES OR AS MAX VALDES DESCRIBE THE RETIREES AS "RETARDEES" WILL TURN ON YOU FOR BEING A FAKE AND A LIAR

Unregistered
    I’m a retiree and I agree with them, we allowed the union to get to the corrupt state

Unregistered

These keystone cops can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RETIREES, YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED AND DISRESPECTED BY ORLANDO MARTINEZ DE CASTRO AND THIS BAND OF MISFIT INCOMPETENTS. LOOK AT THE CHANEL 10 REPORT WHERE YOU ARE DESCRIBED AS "RETARDEES"

Tommy, the truth shall set you free - criminal conspiracy

When they get a Forensic Investigator to confirm about this conspiracy, what are you going to say then?

The texts speak for themselves: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY! You, your brother, Matt Reyes, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Attorney Cunill, Orlando Martinez de Castro. DID I LEAVE ANYBODY OUT?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY AT WEDNESDAY NIGHTS FOP MEETING! THOSE RETIREES OR AS MAX VALDES DESCRIBE THE RETIREES AS "RETARDEES" WILL TURN ON YOU FOR BEING A FAKE AND A LIAR
    They did not called them retards; they call them RETARDADEES.

Unregistered
    The drama in this place is like, having children playing dress up as cops. I'm amazed how far certain people will go to ruin and discredit others because they lost a position and the power that when with it. Funny, how after the election all this who done it but Ortiz & Lugo are still employed here! Text's can be faked! Cell phones can be cloned. I have no friendship with any of the accused or the ones being azzholes telling. The whole time the 2 were in power, nothing or no-one really said anything BUT now, wow! To the ones running around CRYING, why stop there?? Get even, with everyone for seeing what scum you really are. Ortiz, doesn't have the power he once had It will be only matter of time before you step on his d!ck again and FINALLY someone will wake the he!! up and do the right thing. Me, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show.

Unregistered
    Get ready for many Wednesday like the last one you corrupt fake lying piece of crap. We the silent majority are awake and had enough of you.

Unregistered

Disrespecting the Retirees

Can somebody get me Orlando Martinez de Castro contact info and post it?
    He played us like a fool. Shame on me

Unregistered

You can call me what ever you want !

You can call me what ever you want but i got paid..... All the way to the bank and left you with a bag of $hit that your never going to recover. Look at your management team, lol lol lol what a joke. MPD has no credibility and say what you want, we were leaders with the best technology, best training and BEST PAID. Haters a are going to hate but the only thing that counts is the CAS$h. $uck it

Unregistered
    Goes to show you how they tricked the retirees.