Another example of how weak our PBA is
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another example of how weak our PBA is

Unregistered
    Dumb azz that a small rich city in illinois

Unregistered

You Are Comparing Gold to Puddy!! There's no compatison!

Let's see: Highland Park, Ill. has a population of 31,000 residents of which 91/1% are white. The median income is $101,000 and the police department has 57 sworn and 12 non-sworn. And you are comparing Miami-Dade County to this affluent and safe city because ……..? Yes they value their police and that's why they have virtually no crime. Bring your winter coat when you get hired there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb azz that a small rich city in illinois
    Read the article. It said it’s catching up to adjoining cities. In other words it’s not the only city paying that PBA Einstein

Unregistered
    Tell us something new. We all succumb to the fact that our PBA is weak led by weak people. But that’s the sign of the times. I work my butt to make as much money as I can and I do my best not to get in trouble bc if I do I know I don’t have the backing of the PBA.

Unregistered
    Our prior president may have been in an adulerous relationship with the in-house attorney, he may have abused the use of credit cards with too many lunches and hotel rooms, he may have even brokered a back room deal with Gimenez and brought us a flunkie of a director, he may have had a posse of hanger ons and may have been truly corrupt but at least he was a nice guy and you could reach him 24 hours a day if you needed him. We sure miss the old guy.

Unregistered
    Our prior president may have been in an adulerous relationship with the in-house attorney, he may have abused the use of credit cards with too many lunches and hotel rooms, he may have even brokered a back room deal with Gimenez and brought us a flunkie of a director, he may have had a posse of hanger ons and may have been truly corrupt but at least he was a nice guy and you could reach him 24 hours a day if you needed him. We sure miss the old guy.
    He was all that but no we could not reach him nor did he care he lost touch years ago stHl is losing it at an accelerated rate and may lose in 19 months unless he does a 180 fight the midget director

Unregistered
    Steve Shiver has been Stahl a biggest blunder to date. Huge waste of
    Our dues money bringing in a guy who has been investigated for CORRUPTION multiple times.
    Stahl runs around with a drunken trailer chick who has so many failed relationships with multiple men.
    Stahl spends roughly $150.00 DAILY on free lunches for themselves. They go out of town to “represent” and get trashed, not work.
    The list of failures goes on and on. Stahl has never been in touch with any aspect of the business at hand. And we have heard time and again where his voice message is full (done on purpose) so he’s not reachable and will never return phone messages to the office. A fvcking mess to say the least.
    Does he still go to AA meetings?

Unregistered
    It wasn't the PBA that overwhelmingly voted for a 1% raise so STFU! Don't come here saying the PBA is weak when the vast majority of you happily ate the scraps Gimenez threw off the table!

Unregistered
    It wasn't the PBA that overwhelmingly voted for a 1% raise so STFU! Don't come here saying the PBA is weak when the vast majority of you happily ate the scraps Gimenez threw off the table!
    It was the PBA that sold the numb azzes a bag of shitz contract. I not only voted no I showed my ballot to the dude who was trying to sneak a peak as to how I voted. I voted no. And for the record I did vote for Stahl and the lying group of theirs bc I was stupid and bought in to their bs as truth only to later find out it was all a lie. Yes I am to blame for them being in charge of the PBA. But at least I finally woke up and realized that the crap they were accusing others about was really them describing themselves.
    I voted no for the shitz 1%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast