Nubia is most incompetent - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    A hand up by whatever means you wish to disquise it is still a hand up. She’s a PBA hand up. That’s two strikes against her

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A hand up by whatever means you wish to disquise it is still a hand up. She’s a PBA hand up. That’s two strikes against her
    Who did she hand up

Unregistered
    If she took this pic shes not a handup shes helping expose a dangerous incompetent brass
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...onest-mistake/

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I read the entire thread. One thing is for certain Nubia has obession of the picture by posting the link over and over. She has no officers six but her own. Why? Because she's a narcissist! She's evil and evil never changes. I hope you don't get offended and slash my tires!

Unregistered

Nubia is a encompetent

Who’s Nubia

Unregistered
    sad, let's hope she never needs to use that firearm, she should be sent to a pistol refresher course. Sad, disarm her and just leave her behind a desk.

Unregistered
    Who’s Nubia
    She’s a PBA rep who is a super hand up and secretly records people. Do not trust her should you come across her

Unregistered
    She’s a PBA rep who is a super hand up and secretly records people. Do not trust her should you come across her
    Fake news hater

Unregistered
    Believe what you will but she has already handed up a few

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast