Nubia is most incompetent - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The husband is an idiot. His wife been banging the ex chief and others for some time. I have to be freaking wasted to bang her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The husband is an idiot. His wife been banging the ex chief and others for some time. I have to be freaking wasted to bang her.
    Shes smoking hot

Unregistered
    Shes smoking hot
    Them fake lips get me going

Unregistered
    Shes smoking hot
    Sorry but you have bad taste in women.

Unregistered
    Margie obviously created this post after someone at Communications created one about her. Margie, isn't bad enough that you made a PCB complaint about Nubia because you were wearing your gun upside down? It is no ones fault but yours. Someone took a picture of it and made you famous or is that infamous? Where I come from you don't make formal complaints on fellow officers. You are a little snitch.

Unregistered
    Margie obviously created this post after someone at Communications created one about her. Margie, isn't bad enough that you made a PCB complaint about Nubia because you were wearing your gun upside down? It is no ones fault but yours. Someone took a picture of it and made you famous or is that infamous? Where I come from you don't make formal complaints on fellow officers. You are a little snitch.
    Funny or ironic thing was AZrak didnt take the photo. SRT guy did, they were there for a drug burn so her upside down gun was serious violation. The SRT guys passed it around one put on a gun site it went viral.

Unregistered
    Nice try with srt. Unfortunately she told people she did because it proved the lt was an idiot. Truth is Nubia had been plotting against the lt for a while. Just accept it.

Unregistered
    Nice try with srt. Unfortunately she told people she did because it proved the lt was an idiot. Truth is Nubia had been plotting against the lt for a while. Just accept it.
    Why would anyone plot against alow IQ sucia that has long ago past her prime she was kicked outta here for lying / nor working then kicked outta central records

Unregistered
    Let Nubia hang out with other incompetents like the ones she hangs with at the PBA

Unregistered
    She talks a big game and sells herself as anti establishment but when confronted by others who call her on her lies about command she backs down quickly. Typical.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast