What I saw yesterday at the largest FOP meeting ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What I saw yesterday at the largest FOP meeting ever

What i saw yesterday was the largest FOP ever from wall to wall filled according to many veterans. And I saw 3 desperate souls, Ortiz, lugo and destephan with ZERO support.

To hear the chief today give a reach around and even entertain the story by “investigating” the bs channel 10 story is very sad. And shows at what depths the politics and protection will go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What i saw yesterday was the largest FOP ever from wall to wall filled according to many veterans. And I saw 3 desperate souls, Ortiz, lugo and destephan with ZERO support.

To hear the chief today give a reach around and even entertain the story by “investigating” the bs channel 10 story is very sad. And shows at what depths the politics and protection will go.
    It’ll be okay because faking text for evidence will be exposed. I’d hate to be the person who’s faked CIP complaints at this time.

Unregistered

The rainbow coalition wants a full investigation of the d'estephan debacle

What I see in these threads IS how scared the Rainbow Coalition is that an investigation to their shenanigans is going to get them booted out of the Union and possibly get pink slips. KARMA IS A ***** AND THEN YOU DIE

Unregistered
    What I see in these threads IS how scared the Rainbow Coalition is that an investigation to their shenanigans is going to get them booted out of the Union and possibly get pink slips. KARMA IS A ***** AND THEN YOU DIE
    No there not scared when they can debunk this and show that the people who did it have done this before. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    We saw the members take charge and take back the union.

Unregistered

Famous last words from max valdes....

"It shows the other side that we will stop at nothing...."

These are Max Valdes words on the text between him and Justin Garcia. Players in this soap opera conspiring to smear because of petty political play was none other these two mentecatos, plus Matt "the Rat" Reyes, President Tommy "I WASN'T AWARE" REYES, Retiree Consultant, former S. Miami Chief of Police Orlando Martinez de Castro, who is not even a FOP Chapter 20 Member, Attorney Cunill, who 15 years ago was booted from the MPD that got caught in a drug investigation.

Maxipad Valdes says that these texts were all lies. Chief Colina, you have the authority to do a internal investigation to get to the bottom of this. Forensic analysis will clear these very muddy picture. In the meantime you have terminated a fellow officer who has been hung out to dry.

These individuals are very bad people that you have in YOUR Police Department.
    Please do something about it

Unregistered
    "It shows the other side that we will stop at nothing...."

These are Max Valdes words on the text between him and Justin Garcia. Players in this soap opera conspiring to smear because of petty political play was none other these two mentecatos, plus Matt "the Rat" Reyes, President Tommy "I WASN'T AWARE" REYES, Retiree Consultant, former S. Miami Chief of Police Orlando Martinez de Castro, who is not even a FOP Chapter 20 Member, Attorney Cunill, who 15 years ago was booted from the MPD that got caught in a drug investigation.

Maxipad Valdes says that these texts were all lies. Chief Colina, you have the authority to do a internal investigation to get to the bottom of this. Forensic analysis will clear these very muddy picture. In the meantime you have terminated a fellow officer who has been hung out to dry.

These individuals are very bad people that you have in YOUR Police Department.
    Please do something about it
    Desperation I smell it. Destephan knows the text are fake hope this time he had no involvement.

Unregistered
    We don’t talk about yesterday

Unregistered

This comes direct from the Rainbow Coalition...

We don’t talk about yesterday
    Of course you don't want to talk about it but you have a Loose Cannon in your Midst.....MaxiPad Valdes can't help but Run his Mouth to Herbello, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Justin, retirees attempting to Damage Control. Too late Tommy, the cat is out of the bag. This will take it's intended course. Like you always said, "It's all about TRANSPARENCY."

Unregistered
    Of course you don't want to talk about it but you have a Loose Cannon in your Midst.....MaxiPad Valdes can't help but Run his Mouth to Herbello, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Justin, retirees attempting to Damage Control. Too late Tommy, the cat is out of the bag. This will take it's intended course. Like you always said, "It's all about TRANSPARENCY."
    Those fake messages do not deserve a response. The audit that’s coming will deserve one. Ortiz your fear is showing in every post GL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast