Max Valdez on the edge

Unregistered

Max Valdez on the edge

Maxipad ran a three to Orlando Martinez home this afternoon max was having a break down crying they are trying to frame me, they are trying to frame me. Orlando was cuddling maxipad in his arms patting his back and wiping away the tears and telling him it will be okay, it will be okay now now. He then got some tissues and wiped his nose.

Unregistered

Max El Mamatranca making mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad ran a three to Orlando Martinez home this afternoon max was having a break down crying they are trying to frame me, they are trying to frame me. Orlando was cuddling maxipad in his arms patting his back and wiping away the tears and telling him it will be okay, it will be okay now now. He then got some tissues and wiped his nose.
    If I was Orlando Martinez, the last person I would like to see or cuddle is Big Mouth Max. Because of Maxi-Pad's sloppiness, he has put a spot light on the former Chief of South Miami. Sucks to be you Maxi-Pad.

Unregistered
    Sorry to tell you buddy, but in the last meeting it was Ortiz the center of attention, we want that forensic audit on all expenditures including Ortiz credit card, stop using tactics in order to shine the light on somebody else, the light is on you Ortiz. If i was you I will make a list of countries with no extradition.

Unregistered
    So funny watched maxipad last night he wa peeking behind trees under papers. This boy is so paranoid and jumpy he’s also been overheard whispering to his “ friend wink wink” Orlando Martinez what do I do, what do I do.

Unregistered

I wonder why???

MaxiPad, for a change you have been very quite. Are you planning a trip to D.R. soon?
    I am sure you are having a difficult time finding fellow officers to join you.
    I wonder why????

Unregistered
    Bothers and Sisters my opinion is just let Max be we all love to talk about him and bash him which is doing exacting what he loves,” Feeding his EGO”. Max loves attention good or bad yes we all have an idea of what Max has done in the past. Now we saw possible evidence of what Max is capable of, but were we really surprised?
    I know I was not, anyone who knows Max is well aware of what he is capable of doing. So for those officers that are willing to still go to DR, Disney or even hangout at Max house you all know what your in for.
    I say we all stop speaking about Max and just let his own mind explode with ideas of what people are saying about him. I silent torture is better than use telling him what is going to happen to him or what he is going to get. Let’s leave him in suspense until the surprise comes.

Unregistered
    I agree. Tic toc biatch.

Unregistered
    its a very good idea --the silence of the lambs
    and don't confuse someone writing on here as it could very well be max himself looking to bait for thoughts

*loose lips sink ships*

Unregistered
    It's not over yet Maximiliano. Tic toc biatch.