Debunking the text

Facts:
    Anonymously sent
    From an unlocked IPhone in the dark
    Taken with another phone of text conversation in darkness
    Taken annoymously
    Talking to each other using names which isn’t natrual
    No time stamps

Anyone can fake texts these can be proven fake. But hey don’t take my word for it take CIP’s statement.

At face value, a photocopy of the text string is not evidence.

"We would need to authenticate it," Beamud said.

The person who did this fake message will be exposed don’t worry.

Unregistered
    Expose them what are you waiting for.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Just look up “WhatsFake” on the iOS App Store and see how easy it is to fake a what’s app message.

100% fake

Unregistered

This is what i say about your "fake text theory"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious? Just look up “WhatsFake” on the iOS App Store and see how easy it is to fake a what’s app message.

100% fake

Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.

Unregistered
    Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.
    Those texts are fake hope proof Ortiz falsified a previous CIP complaint comes out with real witnesses and evidence.

Stay tuned.

Unregistered

Tommy, the truth shall set you free - criminal conspiracy

Those texts are fake hope proof Ortiz falsified a previous CIP complaint comes out with real witnesses and evidence.

Stay tuned.
    When they get a Forensic Investigator to confirm about this conspiracy, what are you going to say then?
    the texts speak for themselves: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY! You, your brother, Matt Reyes, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Attorney Cunill, Orlando Martinez de Castro. DID I LEAVE ANYBODY OUT?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY AT LAST NIGHTS FOP MEETING! THOSE RETIREES WILL TURN ON YOU FOR BEING A FAKE AND A LIAR

Unregistered
    Ortiz you have no clue. . You messed up filing fake complaints you made a big mistake on how you did it. Got witnesses stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Ortiz you think your so smart. Faking stuff

Unregistered
    Ortiz you have no clue. . You messed up filing fake complaints you made a big mistake on how you did it. Got witnesses stay tuned.
    What fat boy Orlando Martinez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ortiz you have no clue. . You messed up filing fake complaints you made a big mistake on how you did it. Got witnesses stay tuned.
    what were you watching the mail boxes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast