ATV'S and MLK ON MONDAY - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If taxes are use to pay my salary but I pay taxes too , doesn't that makes me self-employed , if the hoodlums don't pay taxes but I pay taxes , who pays for the cip, if the cip pays taxes but the hoodlums don't so who works for who really , people that pay taxes or people that don't pay taxes and should not be part of this society
    OK, you need a lawful employment to pay taxes. Pimping, selling drugs and a few other, money makers our great communities use and do are not gainful employment. There taxes are the tickets we write or arrest we make Society is made up of many different have's and have not's. Why get all worked up on these ATV'S when the department or city won't back you? Cause they are breaking the law?? Enforcing the law is what we are to do, having said that. You have to take into account the pollical side of law enforcement. Don't make any arrest that embarrasses, the elected officials or your command staff. Sit, watch and enjoy the show. The only thing you should care about is going home, with all your fellow officers at the end of your shift. Maybe some entertaining officers will forget while he was looking for something in the trunk, a set of spike stakes, he's not to have, left on the trunk and pulled away in front of some ATV'S. Opps

Unregistered
    Wheels up sailors....we live to ride....

Submarine airborne oohrah!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123