Max valdes, justin garcia & co. : You have some explainin to do....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Max valdes, justin garcia & co. : You have some explainin to do....

Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.

Unregistered
    Who chief herbello from sweetwater?

Unregistered

Big Man on Campus Maxi-Pad screwes up again

Why don’t you ask “Big Mouth” Max.
    Max is a blackmailer. He threw Herbello under the rug with his sloppiness.

Unregistered

Rainbow coalition weighing their options

Since this new administration slogan was transparency doring the campaign, i trust that they shed some light on the new information reported by reporter glenna millberg from channel 10.

Waiting for transparency....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since this new administration slogan was transparency doring the campaign, i trust that they shed some light on the new information reported by reporter glenna millberg from channel 10.

Waiting for transparency....
    How can you be transparent if the texts are faked from an anonymous source. I welcome the source to step forward. Because guess what they won’t they know they faked the texts. But the question is did they send it and change the contact name and photo or did they use an app. I hope they used an app that would be easy to track.

Unregistered
    Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.
    I find it weird that after yesterday's meeting all this topics trying to divert us all from what really seems like a serious problem comes about. The only one that have a lot of explaining to do is Ortiz and Lugo. We the members want to know exactly how much money they spent on their FOP credit cards and not just the union expenses but their credit cards that we so paid with our dues.

Unregistered
    Channel 10 was Colina to the Ortiz rescue

Unregistered

The rainbow coalition tries to re-direct the conversation

How about speaking clearly of the the criminal conspiracy from the current regime.
    For sure, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Orlando Martinez de Castro, the Reyes Bros. are involved to some degree.
    Changing the subject matter to last nite's meeting has nothing to do with this new incriminating information. You can try to spin it all you want, but a crime was committed and it needs to be thoroughly investigated for the sake of "TRANSPARENCY."

DON'T YOU AGREE PRESIDENT REYES? I SURE HOPE SO. YOU OWE US THAT MUCH.

Unregistered
    How about speaking clearly of the the criminal conspiracy from the current regime.
    For sure, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Orlando Martinez de Castro, the Reyes Bros. are involved to some degree.
    Changing the subject matter to last nite's meeting has nothing to do with this new incriminating information. You can try to spin it all you want, but a crime was committed and it needs to be thoroughly investigated for the sake of "TRANSPARENCY."

DON'T YOU AGREE PRESIDENT REYES? I SURE HOPE SO. YOU OWE US THAT MUCH.
    Yes please do and mention auguest 20th

Unregistered
    This is not a police agency this is a focking circus with dumb clowns and criminal ring leaders
    Time to hand them all their azzes
    Expose the whole Sh!t
    Focktards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast