Double Agent Fuller - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s definitely not Jerry responding, he’s busy double teaming your fat wife and mom. He likes them pigs.
    I thought he liked to service Scotty from under the desk!

Unregistered
    I thought he liked to service Scotty from under the desk!
    It’s the only way he can get the taste out of his mouth from your moms pie hole.

Unregistered
    Thank God for this Website, I’m sure the Sheriff will utilize this site as an excellent resource to make sound executive decisions with his command staff. Especially more now since you like to bump this thread every 5 minutes of your shift. Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.

I can feel your anger young Skywalker. Your anger consumes you!!! Come join me and type lies on here about everyone who we do not like and together we shall rule this stupid website...muhahaha muahahahah muahahaha!!!!

Unregistered
    It’s definitely not Jerry responding, he’s busy double teaming your fat wife and mom. He likes them pigs.

I doubt that, he’s been single and not married forever.

Wears Pink dress shirts quite often.

Hmmmmmm🤔

Unregistered
    I doubt that, he’s been single and not married forever.

Wears Pink dress shirts quite often.

Hmmmmmm🤔
    Hopefully you got thrown out of SID for your atrocious writing. Explain what not married forever means you moron....

Unregistered
    Hopefully you got thrown out of SID for your atrocious writing. Explain what not married forever means you moron....

Rut Ro, someone hit a nerve...

Unregistered
    “Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.” Well let’s see here. I recall Sheriff Israel was relieved, that came to fruition, the Motor Sgt. is gone, that came to fruition, and his command staff is gone and that came to fruition. Any more snappy retorts skippy?

Unregistered
    “Does anyone actually believe posting things on here will actually come to fruition.” Well let’s see here. I recall Sheriff Israel was relieved, that came to fruition, the Motor Sgt. is gone, that came to fruition, and his command staff is gone and that came to fruition. Any more snappy retorts skippy?
    How about this, your ugly mom and fat wife wake up every morning with Jerry’s jizz running out of their mouths, twats, and anuses. They like to save it in milk jugs, because it tastes so good. You know that cereal you eat every morning? You guessed it your swallowing Jerry’s little babies every morning. Mmmmmmmm Tasty......

Unregistered
    Wow you have anger issues. It’s no wonder BWC’s are mandatory.

Unregistered
    Why is this scumbag still here?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast