Matt Reyes and Max Valdes Under Investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    FAKING TEXT. You keep your conspiracy. Investigate all you want. This can disproven so easy. In fact, Ortiz making fake CIP complaints just might come to light.

Unregistered

Tommy, read the fine print...

Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.

When they get a Forensic Investigator to confirm about this conspiracy, what are you going to say then?
    the texts speak for themselves: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY! You, your brother, Matt Reyes, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Attorney Cunill, Orlando Martinez de Castro. DID I LEAVE ANYBODY OUT?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY AT LAST NIGHTS FOP MEETING! THOSE RETIREES WILL TURN ON YOU FOR BEING A FAKE AND A LIAR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.

When they get a Forensic Investigator to confirm about this conspiracy, what are you going to say then?
    the texts speak for themselves: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY! You, your brother, Matt Reyes, Max Valdes, Justin Garcia, Attorney Cunill, Orlando Martinez de Castro. DID I LEAVE ANYBODY OUT?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY AT LAST NIGHTS FOP MEETING! THOSE RETIREES WILL TURN ON YOU FOR BEING A FAKE AND A LIAR
    I only have one thing to say stand in line and suck my big fat long dyck and gag as you swallow

Unregistered
    I only have one thing to say stand in line and suck my big fat long dyck and gag as you swallow
    I dont suck dyck, Tommy does.

Unregistered

Maxi-Pad esta cagao de pato

We see you Max
    Time to lawyer up and try to save your pension

Unregistered

Madmax aka Fulano

Fulano is MAX! LOL

Unregistered
    Fulano is MAX! LOL
    Ortiz and gang your cyber bullying and fake smears will soon come to an end.

Unregistered

Max valdes is running scared.....

Scary Maxi-Pad Valdes has gotten several calls from acquaintances that went with him to the D.R. to go visit underage girls to play footsies with in the past. They are very worried that Max has compromising pics of them with somebody other than their wives. The Rainbow Coalition is in full damage control because they are afraid that their own phones are compromised.

Tommy, please advise your membership that voted for you that you are not part of this group.

Unregistered
    Tic toc max ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12