5.5% gift
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5.5% gift

Unregistered

5.5% gift

Can you believe ex-sheriff gave the jailers a 5.5% raise/gift on his way out the door. That is a huge FU to IUPA and DLE. No offense to the dummies in the jail that think they actually deserve this raise for handing out toilet paper. That’s a lot of money to babysit I’m thinking of transferring to the jail. Heck I’ll give out food, toiletries, and commissary forms for that money. No stress of working the DLE.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you believe ex-sheriff gave the jailers a 5.5% raise/gift on his way out the door. That is a huge FU to IUPA and DLE. No offense to the dummies in the jail that think they actually deserve this raise for handing out toilet paper. That’s a lot of money to babysit I’m thinking of transferring to the jail. Heck I’ll give out food, toiletries, and commissary forms for that money. No stress of working the DLE.
    You've never walked into a group of 30 murderers who are mad at you then, **** boy. And it was 3.5 percent.

Unregistered
    You've never walked into a group of 30 murderers who are mad at you then, **** boy. And it was 3.5 percent.
    Forget walking and not a jail cell. They can’t walk into a high school. Not all but there are so many losers on the road.

Unregistered
    The jailers love being locked up with inmates because they get to spend quality time with some of their family members!!!

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell it is only 3.5% and if you have 20 years or more you get a long Jevity of 2%. When you know how to talk and negotiate with people your members would get that also. Instead of having your own agenda and working for scum Al as his puppet you would been very happy. You really thought the governor was going to make you acting Sheriff it just proves what a dumbass you really are .

Unregistered
    Stop crying! DLE deputies are currently 15% ahead of DOD deputies. 11% in step increases plus a 4% first responder supplement. DOD ratified a 3.5% COLA which was funded this fiscal year by the County Commissioners for all County employees and a 2% parity step for deputies with 20 years or more of service. Even with the 20-year parity step DLE deputies will still top out 9% ahead of a 20 year DOD deputy. A DOD deputy with less than 20 years of service will still be 15% behind a deputy assigned to DLE. DLE should thank its lucky stars that the County Commissioners and the last few Sheriff have turned a blind eye to the Monet decision which is a legal decision that states that County funds cannot be used for Contract Cities. Your raises are supposed to come from city funds and are supposed to be dictated by the City Contracts.

Unregistered
    Stop crying! DLE deputies are currently 15% ahead of DOD deputies. 11% in step increases plus a 4% first responder supplement. DOD ratified a 3.5% COLA which was funded this fiscal year by the County Commissioners for all County employees and a 2% parity step for deputies with 20 years or more of service. Even with the 20-year parity step DLE deputies will still top out 9% ahead of a 20 year DOD deputy. A DOD deputy with less than 20 years of service will still be 15% behind a deputy assigned to DLE. DLE should thank its lucky stars that the County Commissioners and the last few Sheriff have turned a blind eye to the Monet decision which is a legal decision that states that County funds cannot be used for Contract Cities. Your raises are supposed to come from city funds and are supposed to be dictated by the City Contracts.
    Bro have you seen the jail Deps? lol they make DLE look like rocket scientists. Hopefully the new Sheriff will change them
    Back to white shirts. They are NOT COPS!!

Unregistered
    Bro have you seen the jail Deps? lol they make DLE look like rocket scientists. Hopefully the new Sheriff will change them
    Back to white shirts. They are NOT COPS!!
    Neither were most of the deputies who responded to MSD but that didn't stop them from putting on a BSO uniform and wearing a gun. There appears to be quite a few DLE deputies who think that all DOD deputies are lazy and stupid which is funny considering half the deputies on the road came from the jails. To the ones who think that, I have a question for you? If you guys work so hard enforcing the law why are the jails so empty. And please don't tell me that crime is down in Broward.

Unregistered
    Neither were most of the deputies who responded to MSD but that didn't stop them from putting on a BSO uniform and wearing a gun. There appears to be quite a few DLE deputies who think that all DOD deputies are lazy and stupid which is funny considering half the deputies on the road came from the jails. To the ones who think that, I have a question for you? If you guys work so hard enforcing the law why are the jails so empty. And please don't tell me that crime is down in Broward.
    I wasn't going to chime in on this thread until this last post. First of all, not all DOD deputies are lazy, fat, and stupid. DOD has some hard workers. What you guys in the jail have to understand is we only see the ones in the Sally port, taking their time to process one prisoner, then the property clerks that always shut the window on you because you're interrupting their phone call, or the jailers wearing the windbreaker that says "Sheriff" on the back so they can get half off their meal. Personally, I don't care if you want to act like you work the road by wearing the windbreaker, just understand that one day someone is going to think you are armed and try to hurt or kill you; is that meal worth your life? Now don't get me wrong, we have some idiots in DLE too that should have chosen a different career. As for your question about the jail being empty, you can thank our former sheriff and the Ft. Lauderdale crew for that. When we are told NOT to make arrest or we will have to answer for it, it doesn't take long to figure out why. No arrest, no crime, no crime, more federal money! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.....obviously, because I'm in DLE and I figured it out.

So, I say to all my brothers and sisters in DOD, stay safe and watch out for each other.

Unregistered
    I wasn't going to chime in on this thread until this last post. First of all, not all DOD deputies are lazy, fat, and stupid. DOD has some hard workers. What you guys in the jail have to understand is we only see the ones in the Sally port, taking their time to process one prisoner, then the property clerks that always shut the window on you because you're interrupting their phone call, or the jailers wearing the windbreaker that says "Sheriff" on the back so they can get half off their meal. Personally, I don't care if you want to act like you work the road by wearing the windbreaker, just understand that one day someone is going to think you are armed and try to hurt or kill you; is that meal worth your life? Now don't get me wrong, we have some idiots in DLE too that should have chosen a different career. As for your question about the jail being empty, you can thank our former sheriff and the Ft. Lauderdale crew for that. When we are told NOT to make arrest or we will have to answer for it, it doesn't take long to figure out why. No arrest, no crime, no crime, more federal money! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.....obviously, because I'm in DLE and I figured it out.

So, I say to all my brothers and sisters in DOD, stay safe and watch out for each other.
    Don't forget that down grading crimes and civil citations also help with lowering crime stats....On paper it does anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast