Do FHP troopers outrank city officers & deputies? - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And get fatter by the minute. He is 5'1 and eat a box of doughnuts like candy. Let him make all the money, I rather live in the United States and not little cuba miami.
    Damn you know an awful lot about his measurements must have been checking him out on the down low and its ok buddy tell yourself whatever you want to dan has a bright future ahead of him little cuba little haiti doesnt matter. He will be able to buy your house twice over in a few years. Suck a d*** hater.

Unregistered
    Then stay there, so you can die of high blood pressure and arterial disease like all the real cops. I will still enjoy my small pension alive, and fishing in a clean river. I never go to the Miami Dade forum, can care less. I'm happy here in FHP, unlike you.
    You should really keep other peoples names out of your pathetic little suck hole, his success obviously has you feeling jealous. You dedicate alot of time and energy to sh*tting on someone who doesnt even wear the same uniform as you anymore. You are one pathetic peice of s*** who should have been swallowed by his or her mother.

Unregistered
    The only person FL Troopers outrank is the fry guy at McDonalds. He lets them go to the front of the line at the Welfare Office.

Unregistered
    The only person FL Troopers outrank is the fry guy at McDonalds. He lets them go to the front of the line at the Welfare Office.
    Haters gonna hate

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate
    That may be, but you can't handle the truth!

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate
    Only hater is you boy

Unregistered

Maybe

I would use the term "outrank" very loosely here. Troopers have jurisdiction in the entire state and report to the governor at the top of their chain of command. Their area of jurisdiction encompasses those of the cities and county sheriff's. In a very simple manner of thinking, they can't necessarily take over a city department's investigations but they could theoretically be a part of any investigations within the state while other departments mostly have to stick to what's in their area. In my experience the men and women of FHP tend to be very well rounded and well trained because their backup isn't usually close by. As an agency, I believe that if they were paid even just 5 to 7 thousand dollars more every year they would be much more employed

Unregistered
    I would use the term "outrank" very loosely here. Troopers have jurisdiction in the entire state and report to the governor at the top of their chain of command. Their area of jurisdiction encompasses those of the cities and county sheriff's. In a very simple manner of thinking, they can't necessarily take over a city department's investigations but they could theoretically be a part of any investigations within the state while other departments mostly have to stick to what's in their area. In my experience the men and women of FHP tend to be very well rounded and well trained because their backup isn't usually close by. As an agency, I believe that if they were paid even just 5 to 7 thousand dollars more every year they would be much more employed
    You were def doing great until you hit.. "Well Rounded and Well trained" FHP is a traffic agency and vary vary rarely gets outside of 316,320,322. If its not a long form forget it for the most part. Now yes drugs do happen in stops and things of that nature but for the most part 85-90% is all traffic related and thats ok..

Unregistered
    As a SO detective I go make out of county arrests very often as criminal groups tend to travel around. Simple phone call will activate the mutual aid agreement, some agencies will send a Deputy others will ask if I need one. I usually take the help as it makes booking them into the host counties jail much faster.

You quoting the States agreement not the Sheriffs Compacts agreement. During many disasters I have worked in various counties doing partrol work. During Bike week, we go to Daytona, During Spring Break Bay County always has several various agencies come in and make arrests. To site there and try to spout off on something you know nothing about is funny. Stick to your Signal 4's and long forms bro.....

You guys called out our Auto theft unit the other night to recover a sig 10 at a rest stop because I quote the trooper "FHP does not issue us latent print kits" which is something that I have heard several times before...
    FHP does not issue fingerprint kits and does not realize anyone could dust for prints if given the opportunity. Instead, they want a huge production and ask for FDLE or turn it over to the SO.

Unregistered

Exclamation Hiring Chances

About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast