Do FHP troopers outrank city officers & deputies? - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may think is the same but our THI units are incomparable to the SO or City. That’s our bread and butter. You mean to tell me that if you or your family where involved in a fatal crash with a DUI, you preffered SO or City THI over FHP THI??? You must be high on drugs. Give me some of the sheeeiiiitttttttttt 💩💩you are smoking. Good stuff there! 🌿🌿 say no to drugs. Even the medical marijuana.. 😂😂😂
    I would much rather have a SO or PD THI work a traffic fatality involving me or a family member than a FHP THI. I have been involved in a fatal where FHP did the THI and talk about screwed up. I won't go into details, but let's just say the THI couldn't get whether the crash occurred north or south of the intersection correct. It went downhill from there.

Unregistered
    I would much rather have a SO or PD THI work a traffic fatality involving me or a family member than a FHP THI. I have been involved in a fatal where FHP did the THI and talk about screwed up. I won't go into details, but let's just say the THI couldn't get whether the crash occurred north or south of the intersection correct. It went downhill from there.
    I absolutely agree with this post and saw something very similar.

Unregistered
    I absolutely agree with this post and saw something very similar.
    His name was Quiles, he is with miami dade now, he was the worst and laziest THI we had, clueless. Miami Dade PD saw his talent and hired him. Thank god

Unregistered
    Not only that, but FHP's THI is so out dated and behind the times. If you look at the programs they used compared to other agencies, city state and county, they are way behind the eight ball.

I mean c'mon, you fools still use DRAG SLEDS! Lol!

Unregistered
    I mean c'mon, you fools still use DRAG SLEDS! Lol!
    What can be used in lieu of a drag sled for "real world" testing?

Unregistered
    His name was Quiles, he is with miami dade now, he was the worst and laziest THI we had, clueless. Miami Dade PD saw his talent and hired him. Thank god
    Talk all the trash you want hes at a better agency where he will make double the money by doing half the work, haters gonna hate 😎

Unregistered
    Talk all the trash you want hes at a better agency where he will make double the money by doing half the work, haters gonna hate 😎
    And get fatter by the minute. He is 5'1 and eat a box of doughnuts like candy. Let him make all the money, I rather live in the United States and not little cuba miami.

Unregistered
    You could pay me 200k and give me a house, I would not work in the sh/t hole of dade or Broward county. Viva la haiti

Unregistered
    You could pay me 200k and give me a house, I would not work in the sh/t hole of dade or Broward county. Viva la haiti
    Ya I’ll work there and be able to retire at least. With your frs pension and Fhp pay I see you working as a security guard somewhere. You will be telling stories about all the signal 4’s you handled while working for Fhp because you have no real stories about police work. Lmao Fhp what a joke.

Unregistered
    Ya I’ll work there and be able to retire at least. With your frs pension and Fhp pay I see you working as a security guard somewhere. You will be telling stories about all the signal 4’s you handled while working for Fhp because you have no real stories about police work. Lmao Fhp what a joke.
    Then stay there, so you can die of high blood pressure and arterial disease like all the real cops. I will still enjoy my small pension alive, and fishing in a clean river. I never go to the Miami Dade forum, can care less. I'm happy here in FHP, unlike you.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast