Do FHP troopers outrank city officers & deputies? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDLE does. THI are technically detectives, they have the skills to follow the case. Not rocket science, cell phone records, interviews, finger prints, etc. The only reason why we dont do it, is because we have other specialties. Just like you wouldnt expect a road deputy to work hit and run manslaughter, nor follow up on bear poachers.
    The key to this is that FHP didn’t work a homicide, FDLE worked a homicide. Fhp only knows how to work crashes and write tickets they are a joke. I couldn’t wait to leave there and get paid more then once a month ans make over 35 grand a year with out having to work details. Fhp is a toilet!!!

Unregistered
    FDLE does. THI are technically detectives, they have the skills to follow the case. Not rocket science, cell phone records, interviews, finger prints, etc. The only reason why we dont do it, is because we have other specialties. Just like you wouldnt expect a road deputy to work hit and run manslaughter, nor follow up on bear poachers.
    Lmao, okay sport.. FDLE is not FHP. So that's that. And also, if you have to say you're "technically" something, then you're not that thing.

Unregistered
    Lmao, okay sport.. FDLE is not FHP. So that's that. And also, if you have to say you're "technically" something, then you're not that thing.
    That's like saying troopers are "technically" cops... they're not.

Unregistered

Lightbulb FHP vs. FWC

• FHP = state trooper (listed on vehicle)
    • FWC = state law enforcement (listed on vehicle) https://myfwc.com/

FWC vehicles have "state law enforcement" on them. Does "state law enforcement" outrank "highway patrol"?

Unregistered
    That's like saying troopers are "technically" cops... they're not.
    That's like saying a deputy can work a 4 car pileup with RISC activation, the deputy should also be able to download the vehicle electronic data recorder and put the whole crash together piece by piece and minute by minute.

If you are all real cops, then you should be able to know the ins and out of a vehicle and put a vehicle homicide together.

YOU DEPUTURDS CANT EVEN FIND A TURTLE LOST 10 MINUTES AGO.

WE ALL HAVE CHOICES, I DONT LIKE BARKING DOG CALLS, 911 HANGUPS NOR BULLYING MINORITIES. THATS WHY IM A HAPPY TROOPER. Keep your real cop job, I dont want it. GO SHINE YOUR SHERIFF SHOES SO YOU CAN PROMOTE.

Unregistered
    That's like saying a deputy can work a 4 car pileup with RISC activation, the deputy should also be able to download the vehicle electronic data recorder and put the whole crash together piece by piece and minute by minute.

If you are all real cops, then you should be able to know the ins and out of a vehicle and put a vehicle homicide together.

YOU DEPUTURDS CANT EVEN FIND A TURTLE LOST 10 MINUTES AGO.

WE ALL HAVE CHOICES, I DONT LIKE BARKING DOG CALLS, 911 HANGUPS NOR BULLYING MINORITIES. THATS WHY IM A HAPPY TROOPER. Keep your real cop job, I dont want it. GO SHINE YOUR SHERIFF SHOES SO YOU CAN PROMOTE.
    I’m sure anyone can work a thi with the schooling that you would have to do. Shining shoes sounds more like a troopers job for the record. I’m glad you happy making 30 grand a year working 30 hrs of overtime or details to survive. We have to have someone to work those highway crashes for poverty wages. If only we could have a real state police like most states. Instead we get the highway patrol that can’t do anything besides wrecks and tickets.

Unregistered
    Wait Does the Capitol police outrank School Police?? Orrrr does GFC Outrank FWC or Does FMP outrank DNR???? Hmmmmm

Unregistered
    Seems FHP just worked a murder suicide in a rest area in Santa Rosa county on I-10 not too ago. Anybody can do an incident report and turn things over to an investigator.
    Uh no. FHP did not “work it”. Lol!

Unregistered
    Police the police, haters gonna hate
    Silly Cubano...the only thing you police is the pieces of red beans and rice you drop in the floorboard of your Charger every night.

Unregistered
    FHP is not FDLE nor are they affiliated in any way! THI are NOT detectives! Lol! They do not have the knowledge, training, resources or experience to investigate a suspicious death.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast