Regional Communications Review Request - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We All Know That The Truth Hurts Sometimes

Most of the rejects in Administration should not be there. Most didn't earn it and were picked because of being connected and friends. Most have those amazing work schedules that they come and go as they please with no real accountability. Sheriff Tony would do us all a favor if he audits the time sheets, rate of pay and specialty treatment the people in the QA Unit have, I will not begin to discuss the training unit.
    Everyone in Communications knows the favors and perks given to the admin staff.
    That's why most of us that were from FLPD Dispatch left. Scott let Lisa and her friends run Communications into the ground.
    Remember the one that ran training and lost the State Certification as a state recognize training and testing site. How many times did Communications run out of money and the budget was screwed up..
    How many people have nearly died when the radios and CAD crashed.
    How many units were in the field and had to go back to the district and city because of radio failures. CAD System crashed and people nearly died and can't get 911 service. But friends are sitting on the fourth floor at the sheriff office faking work..
    Call takers can't properly zone calls when the system goes down. Then you forced a million dollar plus priority bs into an overloaded and overworked staff that could barely keep up with creating calls for service timely. Just to say the agency is accredited with a rinky dinky call processing computer program.
    We didn't like the previous CAD but the crap Motorola installed sucks.. We took and kept notes for a Time such as this. KL and RM both can out dispatch you and can remember zones without needing a computer. At least we earned our positions and knew our job.
    Save the county, agency and residents of this County dollars, lives and restore integrity and professionalism by reviewing and investigating this screwed up division.

Unregistered
    Everything I wrote is true and she knows it. If you are a friend of hers, ask her. I did not personally attack her. I just stated three facts. The FOPE had nothing to do with Lisa Z promotion. When she and her ex-husband Chris openly supported Israel in the first election and he lost both became fearful of what Sheriff Lamberti would do to her. She was so fearful she wanted to give up her position as a Union Business Representative and go back to work in Communications but felt that she would leave herself unprotected if she did so. When Israel was elected Sheriff the second time around she saw her way out with a nice pay raise and promotion to boot. While she was a Union Business Representative she continuously complains about how unfair management was to the line staff. But when she had her chance to be in charge she did a 180 and was no different than the supervisors that she had previously criticized.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the rejects in Administration should not be there. Most didn't earn it and were picked because of being connected and friends. Most have those amazing work schedules that they come and go as they please with no real accountability. Sheriff Tony would do us all a favor if he audits the time sheets, rate of pay and specialty treatment the people in the QA Unit have, I will not begin to discuss the training unit.
    Everyone in Communications knows the favors and perks given to the admin staff.
    That's why most of us that were from FLPD Dispatch left. Scott let Lisa and her friends run Communications into the ground.
    Remember the one that ran training and lost the State Certification as a state recognize training and testing site. How many times did Communications run out of money and the budget was screwed up..
    How many people have nearly died when the radios and CAD crashed.
    How many units were in the field and had to go back to the district and city because of radio failures. CAD System crashed and people nearly died and can't get 911 service. But friends are sitting on the fourth floor at the sheriff office faking work..
    Call takers can't properly zone calls when the system goes down. Then you forced a million dollar plus priority bs into an overloaded and overworked staff that could barely keep up with creating calls for service timely. Just to say the agency is accredited with a rinky dinky call processing computer program.
    We didn't like the previous CAD but the crap Motorola installed sucks.. We took and kept notes for a Time such as this. KL and RM both can out dispatch you and can remember zones without needing a computer. At least we earned our positions and knew our job.
    Save the county, agency and residents of this County dollars, lives and restore integrity and professionalism by reviewing and investigating this screwed up division.
    "KL and RM both can out dispatch you and can remember zones without needing a computer. At least we earned our positions and knew our job."

Now that's funny! "Most" is not all. There's some very hard working people in Admin. Do you even know what they do? Why they come and go as needed? I'm guessing you don't.
    Btw, Lisa and Angie arent responsible for the radios or the CAD. That's the county.

Unregistered
    Some of those people truly earned their spots in those units. Just because you didn't try or you're a lazy sack of shit, that's not their problem. While not everyone who is in one of those units, should remain in one, but that's the fault of the supervisors... who allow them to be slackers. Just because people like KL, ER, RM, and the rest of the rude FL crew are miserable, nasty, and don't like being held accountable, that's too bad. GFY. Admin isnt to blame for the CAD or Radio system failures. Stick to what you know and keep being miserable witches.
    Hey Jody, nice of you to join in, we were waiting for you. Please tell me who earned those qa positions? I know you did because you are the best ever .... lol hahahahaha ha hold on......trying to stop laughing....anyway, back to seriousness. No one is blaming comm admin for the radios, everyone knows they have no say in that. What LZ does have control over is training, staffing, and budget. Why not cut the qa staff in half ( not JH, she earned it remember) and bring those people back to the floor since we are so short staffed. How about bringing dispatch back to ONE building. How about leading instead of putting your head in the sand and blaming the dispatchers and calling them ungrateful and at least they have jobs.

Unregistered
    I repeat, Motorola

Unregistered
    Sorry. My phone was truncating.

I repeat. Motorola has to go!!! Their system absolutely sux. PERIOD...

Unregistered
    Leaving Motorola out of this as that’s way beyond Lisa and Angie. However Lisa does need to go. Angie maybe not so much as she’s brains behind the operation. Lisa is just around to look good and collect a pay check.

Lisa has 100% forgot what it’s like to be in the floor. The rules they make up is just beyond ridiculous. The site managers that are running the centers are useless. Most of the Duty Officers are lazy and do not stick up for the dispatchers or call takers when they are correct.

We now have another protocol to learn which is stupid. They are trying to turn us into robots. Basically so they can hire anyone as long as they speak English. They are making this job way too easy. Bet you didn’t know they lowered the standards to get into dispatch ten fold. The new people feel entitled and complain on everything. Our union doesn’t fight for us.

For instance we now have EMD,EFD,EPD and received no compensation for constantly having to do more and more however they are real quick to QA you when you mess up. No one in this place is on the same page. They mandate 10-15 people a night. They write people up for absolutely nothing. This place is nothing but a who’s balls are bigger.

Change needs to come. Do you see PBSO with this many issues? Do you see them losing as much staff as us? Do you see mandatory overtime every single day. We work 5 days a week and basically get pulled all 5 days unless you play the system. We get two days off but mandated on our Friday so our first day off is useless.

I get where the deputies are coming from but you all need to understand we are burnt out. Our division is nothing but burnt out employees who cannot get anything done without being yelled at. Don’t take me wrong there is people who work in dispatch that do everything they are supposed to and still get bent over and still come to work daily.

To the Sheriff and Under Sheriff please come save us. Please send out surveys or one on one interviews with each communications employee that is at wits end. We have people quitting left and right. We have people in positions they shouldn’t be in. Explain to me why a delta unit still has to keep up with his or hers job description including to responding to calls but we have supervisors who have not a clue how to dispatch or answer a phone anymore?

Every person in springs comm center still answers the phones and dispatches.

I guarantee you this sherif and under sheriff. Come down start some surveys or one on one talks with employees and you will be amazed. Hearing the bad things from one person is not enough. However I guarantee you will hear the same complaints over and over again.

Some of us love our job. Just not the favoritism and politics inside of communications.

Unregistered
    "KL and RM both can out dispatch you and can remember zones without needing a computer. At least we earned our positions and knew our job."

Now that's funny! "Most" is not all. There's some very hard working people in Admin. Do you even know what they do? Why they come and go as needed? I'm guessing you don't.
    Btw, Lisa and Angie arent responsible for the radios or the CAD. That's the county.
    They won't, can't, or refuse to even work other channels besides their comfort zone.

Unregistered
    They won't, can't, or refuse to even work other channels besides their comfort zone.
    Dont forget the desk. They never want to work it and cry if they have to or throw a fit to get out of it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the dispatchers do deserve high risk, especially if they have mandatory overtime and higher work stress dealing with volume of calls they handle.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast