Regional Communications Review Request - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Eye Roll

This whole nasty thread reeks of former FLPD Dispatchers that lost their direct line to the top. The inaccuracies and venom here is nothing but leftovers from the amazing leader. Hey Katie, why don’t you slide one of your anonymous notes under the new sheriff’s door?

Unregistered
    Please flush this toilet.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2970941]Please flush this toilet.
    <exactly>

Unregistered
    Everyone who really thinks that all the call takers and dispatchers do is repeat what the callers say and then relay it to you over the radio are dillusional at best.

Do you know how long it takes a brain to die? Approximately 3 minutes.

How long does your average arrival time take?
    Well over 7 minutes.

You know who’s providing CPR to the victim
    While you eggheads take another 4 minutes minimum to act like you’re heroes?
    The call takers!

We are the the first first responders. Never forget that.

You arrive to late. We’ve done the work for you to even help someone when you arrive.

We set up the parimeters so you superheroes can catch the bad guys. Half of you don’t even have done farmiliarization mist of the time.

Couldn’t find your ways out of a paper bag let alone handle a call on your own.

Whoever is saying that the call takers and dispatchers must not have been a Deputy or Paramedic long enough for their coffee to get cold.

Without our support services you are nothing but the clean up crews.

Don’t believe me? Ask a veteran who’s been in your career choice who’s been here for longer then 5 minutes.

Morons.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone who really thinks that all the call takers and dispatchers do is repeat what the callers say and then relay it to you over the radio are dillusional at best.

Do you know how long it takes a brain to die? Approximately 3 minutes.

How long does your average arrival time take?
    Well over 7 minutes.

You know who’s providing CPR to the victim
    While you eggheads take another 4 minutes minimum to act like you’re heroes?
    The call takers!

We are the the first first responders. Never forget that.

You arrive to late. We’ve done the work for you to even help someone when you arrive.

We set up the parimeters so you superheroes can catch the bad guys. Half of you don’t even have done farmiliarization mist of the time.

Couldn’t find your ways out of a paper bag let alone handle a call on your own.

Whoever is saying that the call takers and dispatchers must not have been a Deputy or Paramedic long enough for their coffee to get cold.

Without our support services you are nothing but the clean up crews.

Don’t believe me? Ask a veteran who’s been in your career choice who’s been here for longer then 5 minutes.

Morons.
    It's Deputy Domestic Violence. I have no doubt.

Unregistered
    I don't really care if a dispatcher is overweight, is snacking all the time, if they're white, black or any other color. All I really care about is if they speak good english and can put pertinent information out quick as I'm pulling up to an active scene.

As a long time Officer, I applaud what our dispatchers do.

Unregistered
    I don't really care if a dispatcher is overweight, is snacking all the time, if they're white, black or any other color. All I really care about is if they speak good english and can put pertinent information out quick as I'm pulling up to an active scene.

As a long time Officer, I applaud what our dispatchers do.
    Thank you for being reasonable. Something Lear clearly can't do.

Unregistered
    It is astonishing with the amount of disrespect and filth in this thread. I am soooooo glad that I am retired and no longer associated with such vile people, on the road AND in Communications. There are abhorrent people on both sides of the radio and this thread proves that. Happily spending my time and pension away from the BS that is BSO.

Unregistered
    It is astonishing with the amount of disrespect and filth in this thread. I am soooooo glad that I am retired and no longer associated with such vile people, on the road AND in Communications. There are abhorrent people on both sides of the radio and this thread proves that. Happily spending my time and pension away from the BS that is BSO.
    You're absolutely right.

Unregistered
    Finally, with this being said, maybe all the hate and jealousy will finally stop.
    Please people lets just and get along.
    And keep doing what we do best Saving Lives.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast