Regional Communications Review Request - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We really couldn't do our job without dispatchers.
    Again, I applaud what they do, and I do apologize for the negative comments you see on this thread.
    I do however, wish that the ones that can't read, speak or put out the information fast enough be replaced by more people that can be easily understood when they speak.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We really couldn't do our job without dispatchers.
    Again, I applaud what they do, and I do apologize for the negative comments you see on this thread.
    I do however, wish that the ones that can't read, speak or put out the information fast enough be replaced by more people that can be easily understood when they speak.
    Thank you for the nice words.

Unregistered
    Step 2 would be getting rid of Motorola.

Unregistered
    Step 2 would be getting rid of Motorola.
    I completely agree.

Unregistered
    Won't be long before this thread gets hidden due to the negative comments of Motorola. Hmmm???
    In one hour, it was almost on page 2 of this page.

Unregistered
    The person says some nice things but in the same paragraph he slams certain dispatcher’s WTF.
    There are good dispatcher’s and some that are absolutely horrible you take the good with the bad just like DLE and DOD.

Unregistered
    The person says some nice things but in the same paragraph he slams certain dispatcher’s WTF.
    There are good dispatcher’s and some that are absolutely horrible you take the good with the bad just like DLE and DOD.
    You dip$#it... I'm basically saying what you said. Applauding good efforts, but yet, I'm throwing tomatoes at those that suck.
    "Take the good with the bad" should NEVER be some sort of belief in this line of work.

Fact check

Observations

Won't be long before this thread gets hidden due to the negative comments of Motorola. Hmmm???
    In one hour, it was almost on page 2 of this page.
    1. Don't y'all realize how many trolls are on here, simply baiting you into a reaction? Seems like quite a few seemingly genuine comm's employees who just can't figure out that the supposed "officers" and "deputies" on here are just trolls yanking their chains (and they continuously fall for it).

2. Then there is this doosh who consistently shows up throughout any threads about comm's and ranting this stupid rant about Motorola. What, does your daddy work for Harris Radio? Idiot - Motorola is a company that won the bid for the COUNTY radio system. It's a COUNTY owned and run radio system and BSO has nothing to do with their selection. We have to use their radios dopey. And like anyone would need to go out of their way to hide your dumb posts about Motorola. No one cares about it or your stupid conspiracy theories (except me, cuz it's fun to bash on it/you).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact check View Post
    1. Don't y'all realize how many trolls are on here, simply baiting you into a reaction? Seems like quite a few seemingly genuine comm's employees who just can't figure out that the supposed "officers" and "deputies" on here are just trolls yanking their chains (and they continuously fall for it).

2. Then there is this doosh who consistently shows up throughout any threads about comm's and ranting this stupid rant about Motorola. What, does your daddy work for Harris Radio? Idiot - Motorola is a company that won the bid for the COUNTY radio system. It's a COUNTY owned and run radio system and BSO has nothing to do with their selection. We have to use their radios dopey. And like anyone would need to go out of their way to hide your dumb posts about Motorola. No one cares about it or your stupid conspiracy theories (except me, cuz it's fun to bash on it/you).
    No conspiracy brother. Motorola really does suck. Every single complaint we have is blamed "Officer's fault".

Unregistered

Well now...

No conspiracy brother. Motorola really does suck. Every single complaint we have is blamed "Officer's fault".
    Not in complete disagreement there. Definitely some horse manure and bullsheet blame thrown our way from county and Motorola after MSD cuz their system buckled. Only time will tell when the new radio system goes on and BSO gets new radios (like everyone else has had for years) will we see if they can deliver something better. heaven help them if they don't and it f's up again. Meanwhile yes the current Motorola radio system sucks. But the bs about it being some conspiracy by BSO or even something within the span our control is just dumb.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast