Cowards of sleepy coral springs florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I seen the video and springs didn’t run in anywhere. They took their time and slowly entered. Then was scared to go up the stairs when they thought the shooter was still up their because of the video delay.

Now hear this, the Parkland Deputies did a horrible job and the initial guys there should probably be fired.
    Springs did a little better as they eventually went in with some BSO deputies I might add.

No one that day did a really good job. No one stormed the building. Springs just did a little better than the Parkland guys who were all slugs.

But make no mistake about it if that had happened in Pompano or if Pompano boardered Parkland like Springs does you would have seen guys immediately rush in and eliminate this shooter.

So springs stop grandstanding it’s getting old.
    Could it be because some idiot was watching a rewound video and putting it out on the radio as if it was real time? I'd take cover too, waiting that son-of-a-biotch to enter my kill zone.

Unregistered
    Another coward... pos

Unregistered
    Could it be because some idiot was watching a rewound video and putting it out on the radio as if it was real time? I'd take cover too, waiting that son-of-a-biotch to enter my kill zone.
    You are a cowArd if you would wait, every shot he gets off is potentially a dead kid. There is no waiting fool.

Unregistered
    You are a cowArd if you would wait, every shot he gets off is potentially a dead kid. There is no waiting fool.
    Took the words right out of my mouth, the stolen valor springs guys know they are on video standing by the stairwell scared to go upstairs. Everyone at that point believed he was in the building and all scared to go make contact with the shooter.
    So yes Parkland deputy’s fell to pieces but you guys didn’t do much better. Stop trying to act like hero’s and keep your mouths shut. Don’t over play your hand.

Unregistered
    Took the words right out of my mouth, the stolen valor springs guys know they are on video standing by the stairwell scared to go upstairs. Everyone at that point believed he was in the building and all scared to go make contact with the shooter.
    So yes Parkland deputy’s fell to pieces but you guys didn’t do much better. Stop trying to act like hero’s and keep your mouths shut. Don’t over play your hand.
    They still did more than BSO...And it wasn't even their jurisdiction.

I know you guys have plenty of azz kickers that feel like shizzat after not being there and knowing that those that were representing them, fell short.

Unregistered
    Cops that continue your way of thinking is exactly why agencies will never get along with each other. BSO, Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood all have this belief that they are so much better than every other agency either because of jurisdiction size or types/volumes of crime. The rest of the agencies in this county get along very well, but you three, are so so much better than the rest of us. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to fulfill the same State certifications and qualifications.

Oh, before I forget, there's a lot more that happens in these "sleepy little" cities that you never hear about on the news. So the next time you're laying on your couch in your underwear, as you routinely diddle the pet cat/dog/hamster/gerbil etc., remember we all see the same friggin s#!t. Some see it in higher volumes than others, but we all see it. The media can only cover so much, and then they pick and choose what the defenseless, know nothing public and wanna-be heroes in underwear (like yourself) on the couch would like to see.
    We are better you slug! You guys are all sissies. If you don’t work in pompano, hollywood , fortlauderdale or west park anywhere around oaklandpark or lauderhill I don’t want to talk to you and have no respect for you wannabes slugs... (sunrise and dania get a pass too they do put some good work in ).

The rest can watch and admire from the benches.... wimps

Unregistered
    Cops that continue your way of thinking is exactly why agencies will never get along with each other. BSO, Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood all have this belief that they are so much better than every other agency either because of jurisdiction size or types/volumes of crime. The rest of the agencies in this county get along very well, but you three, are so so much better than the rest of us. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to fulfill the same State certifications and qualifications.

Oh, before I forget, there's a lot more that happens in these "sleepy little" cities that you never hear about on the news. So the next time you're laying on your couch in your underwear, as you routinely diddle the pet cat/dog/hamster/gerbil etc., remember we all see the same friggin s#!t. Some see it in higher volumes than others, but we all see it. The media can only cover so much, and then they pick and choose what the defenseless, know nothing public and wanna-be heroes in underwear (like yourself) on the couch would like to see.
    But it’s true you guys are basically top security for the city. Certain bso districts, fortlauderdale, Hollywood and lauderhill run broward county in real police work. The rest are scared and all about liability instead of snapping necks and cashing checks. Do us a favor and just look nice in your uniform and keeping telling the chicks how bad ass you guys are hahahaha

Pompano Bad A$$
    You would have saved no one! Read the commission report. Cruz shot everyone in 3 1/2 minutes. A minute before anyone got to the school. He shot most of them before Peterson even put the call out. I know working in Pompano makes you one bad MF’er and I am certain that your boyfriends find you really hot. But nothing about your amazing training, experience, and badassness would have changed the the fact that you would have been too late to stop him from shooting anyone. Deputies were a mile away and were too late. He was running out of the school, dressed in school clothes, not carrying a weapon, when they pulled up outside the school But we appreciate all the amazing work you do in Pompano. The crime rate has plummeted since you got there. That’s why I, for one, think you are a hero. Now go make an open container arrest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompano Bad A$$ View Post
    You would have saved no one! Read the commission report. Cruz shot everyone in 3 1/2 minutes. A minute before anyone got to the school. He shot most of them before Peterson even put the call out. I know working in Pompano makes you one bad MF’er and I am certain that your boyfriends find you really hot. But nothing about your amazing training, experience, and badassness would have changed the the fact that you would have been too late to stop him from shooting anyone. Deputies were a mile away and were too late. He was running out of the school, dressed in school clothes, not carrying a weapon, when they pulled up outside the school But we appreciate all the amazing work you do in Pompano. The crime rate has plummeted since you got there. That’s why I, for one, think you are a hero. Now go make an open container arrest.
    Get your facts straight. Cruz was inside the school for 6 minutes. Peterson was there for over 4 of those minutes while the shooting was taking place. He was there before Cruz went upstairs. He didn’t go in, but had he gone in, win lose or draw, he likely would have saved lives. Instead more people weee massacred upstairs. You know the rest of this story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompano Bad A$$ View Post
    The crime rate plummets when juvenile criminals are not arrested. When the schools pay off parents whose kids are sexually assaulted and felony crime is swept under the rug, sure crime is down. What a joke. EVERY deputy from the district on the scene should have recognized Cruz when he ran right past them on his way out. He ran right toward two deputies who were posted at Westglades. The city is SEVEN miles long. His name and face should have been at the forefront of every mind immediately. The kid was killing animals. There were calls to the residence for the kid killing animals. ding ! ding! ding! Red flag idiots! Lazy command, lazy deputies. His face should have been posted in the roll call room years before. Doubt they have A. Gold's face posted either. If he strikes again, those dopes will walk around again saying " Gee, we never saw this coming..." Denial and avoidance. That's Parkland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast