Cowards of sleepy coral springs florida
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michael dowd

Cowards of sleepy coral springs florida

Sleepy little coral springs florida! A place where cowards can call home! No real crime or action! Cops who couldn't make it anywhere else and fau police, same sad thing!

Unregistered
    Relax capt saggy pants...your a hero

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael dowd View Post
    Sleepy little coral springs florida! A place where cowards can call home! No real crime or action! Cops who couldn't make it anywhere else and fau police, same sad thing!
    Hahaha, I think your confused, this isn't the 80s anymore, BSO has an insane turnover rate ...

Unregistered
    Thirty years ago maybe but Springs is becoming a rat hole of a city. You are not describing present day so wake the f up.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Say what you want, but Coral Springs ran into Stoneman while the retired on duty slugs hid.
    That one old f$%k got in his car and took position to get a better view. F----ing rediculous! I wish Stoneman was Coral Springs jurisdiction. The outcome would have been way different. Now, all BSO is not cowards, it was a perfect recipe for disaster putting all those slugs and cowards in one district.

Unregistered
    Cops that continue your way of thinking is exactly why agencies will never get along with each other. BSO, Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood all have this belief that they are so much better than every other agency either because of jurisdiction size or types/volumes of crime. The rest of the agencies in this county get along very well, but you three, are so so much better than the rest of us. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to fulfill the same State certifications and qualifications.

Oh, before I forget, there's a lot more that happens in these "sleepy little" cities that you never hear about on the news. So the next time you're laying on your couch in your underwear, as you routinely diddle the pet cat/dog/hamster/gerbil etc., remember we all see the same friggin s#!t. Some see it in higher volumes than others, but we all see it. The media can only cover so much, and then they pick and choose what the defenseless, know nothing public and wanna-be heroes in underwear (like yourself) on the couch would like to see.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cops that continue your way of thinking is exactly why agencies will never get along with each other. BSO, Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood all have this belief that they are so much better than every other agency either because of jurisdiction size or types/volumes of crime. The rest of the agencies in this county get along very well, but you three, are so so much better than the rest of us. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to fulfill the same State certifications and qualifications.

Oh, before I forget, there's a lot more that happens in these "sleepy little" cities that you never hear about on the news. So the next time you're laying on your couch in your underwear, as you routinely diddle the pet cat/dog/hamster/gerbil etc., remember we all see the same friggin s#!t. Some see it in higher volumes than others, but we all see it. The media can only cover so much, and then they pick and choose what the defenseless, know nothing public and wanna-be heroes in underwear (like yourself) on the couch would like to see.
    Oh blow it out your ear with your fake news.

Unregistered
    Oh blow it out your ear with your fake news.
    There's nothing "fake" about what I pointed out. It's actually a very well known fact that the agencies around you know all too well.
    Deal with it and please fix it.

Unregistered
    Say what you want, but Coral Springs ran into Stoneman while the retired on duty slugs hid.
    That one old f$%k got in his car and took position to get a better view. F----ing rediculous! I wish Stoneman was Coral Springs jurisdiction. The outcome would have been way different. Now, all BSO is not cowards, it was a perfect recipe for disaster putting all those slugs and cowards in one district.
    I seen the video and springs didn’t run in anywhere. They took their time and slowly entered. Then was scared to go up the stairs when they thought the shooter was still up their because of the video delay.

Now hear this, the Parkland Deputies did a horrible job and the initial guys there should probably be fired.
    Springs did a little better as they eventually went in with some BSO deputies I might add.

No one that day did a really good job. No one stormed the building. Springs just did a little better than the Parkland guys who were all slugs.

But make no mistake about it if that had happened in Pompano or if Pompano boardered Parkland like Springs does you would have seen guys immediately rush in and eliminate this shooter.

So springs stop grandstanding it’s getting old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast