FOP MASSACRE: The fall of an empire
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP MASSACRE: The fall of an empire

Tonight a massacre took place. Ortiz, Lugo, and Destephan were the only people to vote against motions made & passed by the 200+ strong membership. Today you were powerless and the best part we didn’t even need tommy or Matt to make the changes.

How’s it feel to have no power. Play dirty and the members show up in force. Good luck in the future you’re going to need it.

Unregistered
    They are still protected motions mean absolutely nothing lots of talking
    Let’s see the official results and “transparency”

Unregistered
    Actually president tommy took the mic and told ortiz to sit down. Tommy ended up *****in out and had to let him continue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually president tommy took the mic and told ortiz to sit down. Tommy ended up *****in out and had to let him continue.
    When it came to voting who got there way

Ortiz or Tommy?

Tommy did by 99.9% of the members. Only lugo and destephan voted with Ortiz. That’s sad even your own people didn’t get your back

Unregistered
    Members lose interest quick and have short attention span and people are easily purchased

Unregistered
    I want to see the financial audit done by a professional CPA accounting company. Way to go Zola! Let’s see where the $850,000 annual budget went to.

Unregistered
    I want to see the financial audit done by a professional CPA accounting company. Way to go Zola! Let’s see where the $850,000 annual budget went to.
    Approved by the members

Unregistered

Hope you are proud of yourselves....

Members lose interest quick and have short attention span and people are easily purchased
    Lynch mob mentality with a short memory. Good luck to the Rainbow Coalition. That mob tonite will turn on your group on a dime. It was sad and embarrassing. Captain Ortiz I am proud of you. You did your best and you saw what that got you tonite. You don't have anything be ashamed of. The mob deserves the new regime.

Unregistered
    Lynch mob mentality with a short memory. Good luck to the Rainbow Coalition. That mob tonite will turn on your group on a dime. It was sad and embarrassing. Captain Ortiz I am proud of you. You did your best and you saw what that got you tonite. You don't have anything be ashamed of. The mob deserves the new regime.
    Go to sleep Javi, just enjoy the few months you have left. Lugo will make you hot cocoa and you can both laugh it off together at home.

Unregistered

Embarrassing meeting

Go to sleep Javi, just enjoy the few months you have left. Lugo will make you hot cocoa and you can both laugh it off together at home.
    It's not Javi but I do support Javi. A man of integrity. More integrity than the sum of the mob tonite. I was embarrassed to see former LEO's turn on one of their own. Captain don't lose sleep any sleep over these clowns. Proud of you.

Tommy you have to do better than you did tonite or your regime will crumble before the next elections.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast