Lt’s FOP crush PBA in PERC vote

Unregistered

Lt’s FOP crush PBA in PERC vote

For quite some time the PBA has been filling out per cards for Deputies without their knowledge in order to force a PERC Election. Tonight the PBA suffered a huge loss 25 to 9 as the FOP was successful in retaining the BSO Lt’s for representation. I have asked several of my friends in different districts throughout the agency and nobody has heard of any PBA representative collecting cards for an election in the Deputies union. However somehow the PBA got over 400 cards signed for an election. The PBA promises change but it’s the same old dirty tactics that keep on rising to the top. Lying, cheating, stealing and misrepresentation is all the PBA ever stands for

Unregistered
    Who is the apNA guy who wears his pants at nipple height?

Unregistered
    Great job Leiutenants! Keep the PBA inconsequential. They will not get the Deputies and Sergeants either. FOP IUPA great unions working for their members. The two Jeff's have proven they are great leaders.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is the apNA guy who wears his pants at nipple height?
    lol I believe that’s Bob Lahiff

Unregistered
    I will never leave IUPA. 20 plus years of the PBA rolling over and us taking it up the A$$. IUPA comes in, holds BSO accountable, not scared to fight, endorse who the members vote for, no confidence vote, billboards, hooked in with the Governor and took down the Sheriff. Why would the PBA ever think they could possibly come back? How can any union at BSO possibly top what IUPA did this year alone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will never leave IUPA. 20 plus years of the PBA rolling over and us taking it up the A$$. IUPA comes in, holds BSO accountable, not scared to fight, endorse who the members vote for, no confidence vote, billboards, hooked in with the Governor and took down the Sheriff. Why would the PBA ever think they could possibly come back? How can any union at BSO possibly top what IUPA did this year alone?
    That is for sure. FOPE for life!

Unregistered
    F the PBA for sure

Unregistered
    What ? You mean all the phone calls by Lahiff while he was on duty trying to rally votes did not work? Bob, you promised change but we remember that support letter you sent out for Israel without ever asking us if we agreed or not.