Steadman Stahl: listen to our message - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The root of the cancer is the PBA
    I wish someone would explain how the PBA is to blame for the way this department is. The PBA doesnt manage this Department. That moron that buys everyone their houses and cars and keeps hanging around to take care of everyone, is to be blamed.

Unregistered
    I wish someone would explain how the PBA is to blame for the way this department is. The PBA doesnt manage this Department. That moron that buys everyone their houses and cars and keeps hanging around to take care of everyone, is to be blamed.
    One liners from the nay sayers about the PBA. Quit complaining and call the vote. Let’s give FOP a chance. We can save space and run our union straight from the office of internal affairs.

The chosen few can investigate you, discipline you, and provide your defense all from one desk. If you’re part of the club and pay homage to the Chief each day, it’s a win win!!

If you forget to pay homage to the Chief you might need real legal help!!

Unregistered
    $&@$ this Chief.....

Unregistered
    One liners from the nay sayers about the PBA. Quit complaining and call the vote. Let’s give FOP a chance. We can save space and run our union straight from the office of internal affairs.

The chosen few can investigate you, discipline you, and provide your defense all from one desk. If you’re part of the club and pay homage to the Chief each day, it’s a win win!!

If you forget to pay homage to the Chief you might need real legal help!!
    You seem to describe the PBA more than the FOP. Where is our help Steadman? You weren’t there for me in the past and I don’t see you now. You are more concerned with MDPD. Face it and own it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12