Are you a Cop or a Poser? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s exactly what a poser would say.
    Better odds of reaching retirement than those who think they are real cops.

Unregistered
    Better odds of reaching retirement than those who think they are real cops.
    Is that so? So you, the professional backup who thinks training is a joke and that bad things don’t happen if you play it safe have better odds than me? I don’t think so. You are the guy who has the look of shock on your face when a bad guy punches you out. You have the look of shock when a bad guy pulls a gun on you. You’re brain is along for the ride, watching action as those who take their job seriously do the real work. You are a sad little man. You play the odds more than I do. You think it will never happen, just keep your head down. We will see who retires and who doesn’t. At least I’m not a fraud and a coward like you. You should transfer to bailiff or SRO. They’re full of people like you.

Unregistered
    Is that so? So you, the professional backup who thinks training is a joke and that bad things don’t happen if you play it safe have better odds than me? I don’t think so. You are the guy who has the look of shock on your face when a bad guy punches you out. You have the look of shock when a bad guy pulls a gun on you. You’re brain is along for the ride, watching action as those who take their job seriously do the real work. You are a sad little man. You play the odds more than I do. You think it will never happen, just keep your head down. We will see who retires and who doesn’t. At least I’m not a fraud and a coward like you. You should transfer to bailiff or SRO. They’re full of people like you.
    Hey Dirty Harry, pipe it down. If you survive twenty plus years here or else where, you too will become a poser. If you don’t turn it down, you will soon be on unemployment line. This agency is not into hot heads, and you won’t survive. Wise up or learn the hard way by being terminated. Yes, I’m a poser and get ready to collect my retirement check.

Dirty Harry, five years after you retire, quit, or terminated, no one is going to remember you. Don’t believe me, do a poll and ask people if they remember Lt. F. Davis, Capt. Pool, Major. Morris. Distance memories and shadows of this place.

Unregistered
    That's because I learned to be a poser from the best posers, people who did 30 years and retired unscathed and without any ARBs or other drama. They retained their physical and mental health too. They did the minimum of what they were supposed to do, kept a low profile and retired with fat pensions and DROP money. It's all about the Benjamins. If you haven't figured that out, rest assured the command staff knows and they are in the game for the same thing. Anyone who wants to play hero cop and rock the boat stands a good chance of getting fired or being told to resign. It's your life and your money, do whatever you want.

Unregistered
    We have a mediocre lawyer who poses as a sheriff so he is leading by example.

Unregistered
    We have a mediocre lawyer who poses as a sheriff so he is leading by example.
    More like subpar attorney with lazy slugs for a command staff. Definition for loafing has the picture of the PCSO command staff. They only hard work they have done was learning to kiss butt and being related or connected to someone on the third floor. It’s nice being groomed for greatness.

Unregistered
    More like subpar attorney with lazy slugs for a command staff. Definition for loafing has the picture of the PCSO command staff. They only hard work they have done was learning to kiss butt and being related or connected to someone on the third floor. It’s nice being groomed for greatness.
    Gualtieri and his command staff are textbook examples of LEO posers. Lazy, corrupt, incompetent and deceitful.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345