Are you a Cop or a Poser? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not lazy, just following the sheriff's policies to a T as best I can to stay out of trouble . I guarantee that I will make pension but the cowboys like you might not.
    Oh my pension is quite safe, so is my dignity and self respect. You have always been that guy who wouldn’t stick your neck out for shit. I get it, wear that poser badge well skippy.

Unregistered
    Were all posers!! In one way or another, to people we know and don't know. You have to be a wee-bit of a poser, to do this job. You draw down on somebody, you want that person to really believe you will shoot them but all along in your head it's oh shit this is really happening. You go to a domestic, your a poser, cause your saying, you've been in there shoes, just so you can get crap settle down. Your a poser when you write traffic tickets for things you do almost daily. Yes you need to know the law, you also have to be a actor too. Not everything is in black-n-white and not every contact with someone should involve a arrest. If all your after is the stat game, to get noticed by those higher up the food chain. They you my friend are the biggest poser. A real cop isn't just about arrest, tickets and how pretty do I make this uniform look or how many phone numbers you go home with at the end of your shift. Lots of things go into making one, your so-called real cop.

Unregistered
    Oh my pension is quite safe, so is my dignity and self respect. You have always been that guy who wouldn’t stick your neck out for shit. I get it, wear that poser badge well skippy.
    Unlike you, I accept that it's just a job and do it the way the administration allows me to do it not the way I think I should do it. Big difference but I don't make policy. I still get paid the same as some of the cowboys who want to be heroes because they watched too many TV shows. Go ahead but don't be surprised when Bob refuses to back you up or worse, deflects the blame on you to protect his political career. I'll retire happily with a pension while some of the cowboys will be sweating it our in ARBs or getting fired. If the public isn't happy with the level of LEO services I provide, complain to Bob about his restrictive policies or vote for someone else. It's not my job.

Unregistered
    Unlike you, I accept that it's just a job and do it the way the administration allows me to do it not the way I think I should do it. Big difference but I don't make policy. I still get paid the same as some of the cowboys who want to be heroes because they watched too many TV shows. Go ahead but don't be surprised when Bob refuses to back you up or worse, deflects the blame on you to protect his political career. I'll retire happily with a pension while some of the cowboys will be sweating it our in ARBs or getting fired. If the public isn't happy with the level of LEO services I provide, complain to Bob about his restrictive policies or vote for someone else. It's not my job.
    Excuses. You can do more than you claim. The only hard no is on pursuits. Everything else goes. But keep taking praise from your family and friends for doing a hard job. You don’t do shit for anyone. You hear your MDB, hit 10-51, do as little as possible and clear it on an MIR if you can. You are a pathetic loser. You are an excuse making lazy piece of shit. Thank you for your service!! If they only knew.

Unregistered
    Excuses. You can do more than you claim. The only hard no is on pursuits. Everything else goes. But keep taking praise from your family and friends for doing a hard job. You don’t do shit for anyone. You hear your MDB, hit 10-51, do as little as possible and clear it on an MIR if you can. You are a pathetic loser. You are an excuse making lazy piece of shit. Thank you for your service!! If they only knew.
    As a citizen, I would much rather have a whole agency of deputies like him rather than any deputies like you. You need help dude.

Unregistered
    You are mentally disturbed and delusional about your importance. Perfect pawn for Bob to cut off at the knees whenever it suits him.

Unregistered
    1. When a hot call comes out do you volunteer to go even though you are the furthest away?
    I breath a sigh of relief if it's far away. LOL

2. When a cop has been attacked by a criminal do you have a natural desire to smash the criminal’s face?
    I jump into the fray, but will only use minimum force necessary.

3. When someone flees from you are you locked in the zone on how catch them regardless of how or why they fled?
    In the old days, chase'em till you catch'em. Today, let the small stuff go (infractions, etc). The liability of chasing idiots is getting to be too high.

4. When you come across that special person who is begging you to beat their ass do you quickly lower your discretion threshold and arrest them for possession of a suspended DL?
    Yes. Only idiots argue with cops. I have pulled people over with the intention of only giving them a "verbal warning," but before I could get up to the drivers door, they're already berating me and screaming, "Why did you pull me over! I pay your taxes!." That's an automatic ticket (or arrest, if it can be made).

Unregistered
    You just described PCSO as a whole!!! Nice job buddy but at least your one of the honest ones!!!! Really,you claim some people you intended to let go but then they argue and question you!!!!!Seriously you speed faster then the public does and damn your whole fleet of cars needs to go into the maintence dept because none of your blinkers work. So carry on!!!! you have a quota to meet right after you pull out of Dunkin Donuts!!!!

Unregistered
    Why are you guys arguing with super deputy, if he really is a deputy. If he is a deputy, he won’t be here long.

Unregistered
    Why are you guys arguing with super deputy, if he really is a deputy. If he is a deputy, he won’t be here long.
    People like super-deputy are not my problem, they are Bob's problem and I could care less how they do their job but I don't want to get wrapped up in whatever messes they create. Keep them at a distance so that they do not take you down with them when the SHTF.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast