Are you a Cop or a Poser? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Please describe an act of theft by a deputy. Please provide a specific example."

Agent of the county (deputy) pulls a person over for having a brake light out. A brake light filament is an item that naturally breaks and requires periodic replacement. The agent of the county then issues a citation or theft certificate to steal funds from the citizen for the naturally occurring broken bulb filament in an amount 50 times higher than the cost of the broken part. The person is then extorted under threat of force and violence (citation issued, if the person ignores it their license is suspended, if they drive on the suspended license they will be again detained, arrested and if they object force, even possibly deadly force may be used). The citizen has their money taken from them and they are not one single but safer.

Provide respect to all people. It's a two way street.
    The deputy is the one initiating the unwanted contact. There is no two way street. In most other scenarios, if a person is accosted by someone unpleasant, rude, trying to steal from them or doing anything else that the citizen is not wanting to occur, the citizen has the right to leave and move to a safe space. In the interaction with a deputy, the person will have violence and possibly death inflicted upon them if they attempt to leave to end the unpleasant contact with the deputy that they did not initiate or consent to.[/QUOTE]

It’s a sovereign citizen.

Unregistered
    The deputy is the one initiating the unwanted contact.
    The state legislators want officers to make contact. The state legislators are elected by the people, so the law reflects the will of the people.

In the old days, you had to get your vehicle inspected before you could get it registered. However, to save money, the legislators abolished vehicle inspections (to find broken tail lights, etc) and the legislators are now relying on officers to do traffic stops to correct those vehicular deficiencies.

Your state legislators make those laws and your state legislators are elected by your people. Thus, the laws are a reflection of the majority of the people. You are the minority.

Unregistered

Wink

"the law reflects the will of the people"

LMAO LOLOL Like the 71% that voted for smokable medical marijuana but the "law" wants to ignore them? Legislators do nothing but make up more laws and I don't recall EVER being asked if I agree or want that law passed.

Unregistered
    "legislators are now relying on officers to do traffic stops to correct those vehicular deficiencies"

So how does stealing a hundred or two dollars from a hard working person help them fix those deficiencies? When most people are living hand to mouth, that could mean gas money back and forth to work, food for their kids, medicine, the light bill. It doesn't. It's just meant to steal money from hard working people. But with Bobby's quotas, oops I mean "performance reviews" the ticket gets written, the money gets stolen and you all pretend that you are doing something good.

Unregistered
    The deputy is the one initiating the unwanted contact. There is no two way street. In most other scenarios, if a person is accosted by someone unpleasant, rude, trying to steal from them or doing anything else that the citizen is not wanting to occur, the citizen has the right to leave and move to a safe space. In the interaction with a deputy, the person will have violence and possibly death inflicted upon them if they attempt to leave to end the unpleasant contact with the deputy that they did not initiate or consent to.
    It’s a sovereign citizen.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be a sovereign citizen to realize that stealing money from people under the guise of "keeping them safe" is a scam.

Unregistered
    It’s a sovereign citizen.
    You don't have to be a sovereign citizen to realize that stealing money from people under the guise of "keeping them safe" is a scam.[/QUOTE]

If only it were that simple. In America we have laws. You are not just “traveling”. You can try that scam when you get stopped, but it won’t end well for you. Yes, you call it threat of violence and theft and all that bullshit. You just want to be free. We just want you to have properly working lights. Stealing, that’s funny.

Unregistered
    You don't have to be a sovereign citizen to realize that stealing money from people under the guise of "keeping them safe" is a scam.
    If only it were that simple. In America we have laws. You are not just “traveling”. You can try that scam when you get stopped, but it won’t end well for you. Yes, you call it threat of violence and theft and all that bullshit. You just want to be free. We just want you to have properly working lights. Stealing, that’s funny.[/QUOTE]

Do tell.... How does stealing a hundred bucks or more from a hard working family help them have properly working lights?

Unregistered
    We all do and look at our jobs in different ways. Some do the stat way to impress, others know sh!t happens to the best of us. If you make the contact it's YOUR choice if your going to write a ticket or give a warning, to give the person a chance to fix the problem. Not ever contact should or must result with a ticket or arrest. Sometimes are hands are tied and we don't have a choice. The way I look at it, yes it my view! Generally it's not me personally they are screaming at, it's the uniform and what it represents. That being said, a judge gets paid a he!! of a lot more them me to settle matters. Still doesn't mean, cause your angry over the stop. I'm writing you a ticket. You know just for sh!t's and laugh, here's one to think about. I've watch and backed up a couple, that will write a ticket in a heart beat, to males and minorities. Next they stop a female for the SAME thing, NO TICKET! Those are the deputies I hate to work with and around. Now, this is a prick move, I will admit it. If we both saw a driver do the same infraction and the other makes the first contact, cause it a pretty lady you laugh with her and do NOTHING and start to let her go. I will write the ticket and piss you both off. It's not that I'm better then anyone. I believe in fairness. If your looking to get laid, go out after work or home to your wife. Ok, let the verbal azz whipping began...

Unregistered
    The pay's the same either way, cop or poser.

Unregistered
    The pay's the same either way, cop or poser.
    That’s exactly what a poser would say.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast